Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 13, 2015
Having skinny wrists I usually shy away from large watches. But this one is an exception. It's so thick it looks like a piece of polished billet. The crystal is flat, adding to that machined look. Large screws hold the rubber band, which blends into the curve of the case. Squared off hands, recessed face, and numbering from 5 to 60 instead of 1 to 12 all add to the clean look.

I have dozens of watches, from cheap Stuhrlings to valuable Pateks. This one is near the top of my list of favorites.
review image review image
on July 4, 2014
If you like big watches like the Invicta line then you will like Red Line as well. This watch has a 50mm diameter dial and is thick. It looks good and has been working perfectly since I got it a month ago. This particular model comes in about 4 or 5 different finishes, so look at them all before you decide which one to get. I like the black dial one as well and will probably order that one too.
on May 30, 2014
Has a very modernistic look like a museum piece. Very HEAVY! Someone with a 9" + wrist would be the person to wear this comfortably. 6' - 3" 225+ lbs would be the ideal guy for this incredible watch. Simple looking but yet very stylish face. Heavy strap with buckle. Similar to the large INVICTA watches. but much less expensive. Value is there and probably a terrific conversation piece.

I did return it since I did not measure up to wearing this all day.
on December 31, 2013
This a beautiful watch, the size is surpirsingly big but once you put it on your risk it is just perfect! You think it wil be too heavy, but to the contrary it is very comfortable. I have 2 other Red Lines, and I love this line of watches.....
on August 5, 2014
This watch is really heavy and we'll made. I continue to get compliments on it every time I wear it. It's heavy, but not uncomfortable. Feels like good quality.
on February 7, 2014
I really like the watch but decided to return it. It is enormous, and maybe more significant, it's really heavy.
on July 6, 2015
Would make a great diving watch as it will surely drag you straight to the bottom! There are large watches and then there is the Redline Torque Sport. I have alot of watches and some of the very big but this watch is abnormally thick and heavy. It looks awsome but I wore it aroind the house for 15 minutes and returned it. My left arm is not manly enough for this watch. I returned it.
on June 21, 2014
Have had this watch for just six months, Worked fine.

Yesterday the stem broke and the watch just stopped.

So now I have a $50 heavy paper weight.

Amazon doesn't recognize returns after 30 days. Makes me seriously rethink future purchases.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
I have started expanding my watch selection and this fits a niche of its own. Casual, straight forward yet modern in appearance, it is now one of my favorites! Imagine that, one of my favorites for under$100! Goes with anything! I know have a couple Redlines and will add the grey compressor next! Thank you for the great deal!
on December 12, 2015
Another great watch by red line, and very affordable. This one's bulkier/bigger than other red line's I tried (Compressor, Driver) and it is heavier. For me it's a bit too big, but some may prefer this one over others as well. As other red line watches, materials feel very solid, and it feels comfortable on the wrist.