Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
G700 vs Naga Hex vs Naga(2012 refresh) Between these 3, or maybe something else that has several programmable buttons, which would you choose and why? Thanks
asked by etherstorm on May 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
Of those three I would choose the Naga Hex. I owned the Naga and for me the buttons were difficulat to learn and press quickly, I found the whole thing counter-intuitive. I owned a logitech gaming mouse similar to the G700, it wasn't bad and the buttons were halfway useable. But I found myself enjoying the overall ergonomics of the Naga so I believe the simpler Naga Hex button arrangement, along with the fast mechanical buttons, will be much easier and more intuitive for me to learn and use. The buttons are designed to be pressed quickly (250 keypresses/minute) and the mechanical design sticks out a bit further and has better action. I play alot of World of Warcraft, so speed in PVP (Player vs. Player) Battlegrounds is important. However, I don't use keybindings so all things considered I'd probably be better off (at least in the short run) with a Razer Deathadder. Again, for me the most important thing is the ergonomics of the right-handed, full sized Razer mouse. I have large hands, so I believe that since the Deathadder is slightly larger than the Naga it will fit my hand very well and since it is designed for rapid mouse keypresses I will like it alot. I am regrettably returning my (beautiful) Naga and ordering a Deathadder in its place. Pressing the side buttons on the Naga was beginning to give me tendon problems. I think people with medium to small sized hands will more likely enjoy the Naga than I did. OK I might order a Naga Hex.
Kindle Customer answered on July 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product