Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by K. W. on March 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
A. Kasham answered on April 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
BlueEyes answered on April 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I tried to purchase one from your site for my refurbed kindle and was just sent back to amazon???
Ldudette answered on May 8, 2012

A
So if my refurbished kindle fire purchased from Amazon.com comes with a one year warranty, you will honor the 2 year square trade extended warranty if i buy it now (within the 30 days of purchase)?
C. Miller answered on May 9, 2012

A
That is what I would like to know, but I am thinking they won't.
Ldudette answered on May 9, 2012

A
This must have recently changed, I was allowed to purchase a 2 yr warranty from Square Trade for my refurbished Kindle. In the description, under 'technical details', look 2nd from bottom where it talks about warrant and you can see it clearly says 2 year warranty available and it links to the square trade warranty.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
TG08 answered on May 24, 2012

A
Iwill try again but when I called square trade they said no.
Ldudette answered on May 25, 2012

A
I just tried to purchase and this the message I got "Hello Lynn,

Refurbished devices are not eligible for th eWarranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Fire.

I've canceled your SquareTrade Warranty Plus Accident Protection for Kindle and requested a full refund of $47.46. Please allow three to five business days for this refund to be processed.

You'll receive an e-mail confirmation from Amazon.com when this refund has been completed.
Ldudette answered on May 25, 2012

A
That is weird, maybe it was a glitch. But at the bottom of the link to where I bought my Kindle on Amazon, it directs me to the link for the warranty. I was able to purchase it, and fortunately I had it, I got my replacement today.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.
TG08 answered on May 25, 2012

A
yes it does
jdab answered on June 27, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product