Is there any update regarding when this product will ship? I preordered on the 19th, and got an expected delivery date of the 29th-- no updates.
asked by Matthew on October 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
votes
I just got off the phone with Samsung and they are hoping within the next two weeks!
John M answered on October 31, 2012

A
vote
I spoke with both Samsung and TigerD today. I preordered this on the 16th and passed on a really good deal on the windows 7 model because I saw that this was going to be released on the 26th.

Samsung told me that it was released from their Korea manufacturing plant last Friday. They couldn't tell me how long it will take to get to the USA but that it would start shipping all pre-orders first before releasing any stock for other orders.

TigerD said that they haven't got them yet but their ship date is 11/10. If it doesn't ship by then I am unfortunately going to buy something else.
ArmyguyNCali answered on November 2, 2012

A
vote
Just got an Answer from their Twitter page - I told them people are getting upset and asked for an updated release date - They said "Unfortunately, not at this time. We apologize for any inconveniences, but please stay tune! ^andy"
PensFan66 answered on November 7, 2012

A
vote
I have a tracking number from amazon will have it 11/26
CD answered on November 23, 2012

A
votes
I pre-ordered from Amazon also. Thus far, no specific delivery date.
"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
Garrett Lowenthal answered on October 29, 2012

A
votes
I received a December date for my pre-order, but when I pressed, Amazon said that it may be in a few weeks. I would guess they don't want to promise and not be able to deliver.
sabres fan answered on November 4, 2012

A
votes
I called today... officially they don't have a date but it should be in a couple of weeks
Kate answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
Newegg had this listed for 11/07 so I was hopeful that it would be this week. On the 7th Newegg just deleted the expected date. I am stoked for this tablet and even at the high price was ready to buy but what is the deal? Do you not like money Samsung? What is taking so long to bring this out?
Joseph Johnson answered on November 8, 2012

A
votes
I pre-ordered about 10 days before the 26th. Disappointed like all the rest. Had a chance to play with the previous Samsung series 7 tab with windows 8 loaded on it (lower res screen; probably different CPU, no keyboard) and this will be very nice - pen worked great; B&H lists Dec 2nd on their web site for ETA - big bummer
Michael I. Cinoman answered on November 8, 2012

A
votes
Well... Newegg took down the 11/12 date last night - now it just says Out of Stock but my order still hasnt shipped.
PensFan66 answered on November 12, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›