When is the release date? So when exactly is this thing being released? I've tried contacting Mad Catz/Saitek about it and they don't bother responding. Anyone have an idea of when it will be released?
asked by Nathan Risto on April 20, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I actually saw this mouse listed for sale on GameStop's website with a release date of July 1st, 2010.
Nathan Risto answered on May 4, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Madcatz had a press release the RAT7's started shippping from the manufacturer on June 8th to retailer and they listed the the retailers as Amazon, Gamestop (Online purchase only), and Bestbuy. Amazon is the only one that has a 1 week to 4 weeks ship date listed and Gamestop as another poster said has a July 1st ship preorder, and Bestbuy has no clue about it I even asked a manager to see if it was in the system and nothing there. I am itching to buy so right now I am on the fence...buy from Amazon right now or wait and buy at Bestbuy with 10% off coupon and $5 or $10 rewardzone points certificates or wait for Newegg to get it and buy with free shipping and no taxes if I ship to NY.

San Diego, June 08. 2010
Mad Catz® Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz" or "the Company") (AMEX/TSX: MCZ), a leading third-party interactive entertainment accessory provider today announced that it has begun world-wide shipment of its highly-anticipated R.A.T.7 and R.A.T.5 gaming mice under the Company's Cyborg professional gaming brand.

http://www.madcatz.com/pressreleases/RAT_Shipping_FINAL.pdf
Karl answered on June 17, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it will become available as soon as you get fed up and buy a new mouse.
A. thomas answered on May 4, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just wish they would hurry up and get it out there!
SkykingUSA answered on May 14, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›