Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Is this remote/receiver combo more responsive than the Dell RC6 receiver? I have the Dell RC6 receiver, and find it lags a little. Is this combo more responsive?
asked by E. Hanson on December 27, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I ordered this product and can now answer my own question. The answer is an unequivocal YES! For those that have been living with slow and laggy response with the Dell IR receiver, and a Harmony remote, get this remote and receiver now. Response time from the Harmony remote is now almost on par with a USB connected keyboard. The way that the Harmony remote works with the receiver is different than the normal Logitech Harmony's programmed Media Center RC6 codes. I will follow up with a proper review soon.
E. Hanson answered on January 2, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the heads-up, wasn't sure whether to get the Dell RC6 or this, but you just answered my question!
Laura J. Hermes answered on January 16, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 13, 2012 1:28:39 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product