Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 28, 2015
Look, I don't know much about this stuff. All I know is my laptop battery is completely dead and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that seems as simple as a battery. This was as simple as 1, 2 , 3..... The replacement battery slipped right in, worked fine from the get go, holds a great charge and lasts at least 2.5 to 3 hours. So worth the money. Highly recommend.
on October 22, 2015
I'm undecided at this moment as to how much I've gained. The computer battery status reports that this batter is sub-par and that it might be time to consider buying a new replacement battery (that's what this is supposed to be mind you) so the computer thinks that this is an OEM battery that is slowly needing replacing and wearing down. I purchased it due to it's great price and for a spare computer battery just in case the one that I have on here dies. I gave it 3 out of 5 stars only because I truly don't know which way to lean at this moment. Once charged I am only getting about 2 1/2 hours off it so that's a little less than I had expected but then this Toshiba is a power hungry computer and that may be normal.

At least it is recognized as a normal battery for the Toshiba model that I have so it was advertised correctly as to what batteries it replaces and what computer it goes on.
on September 18, 2013
I bought this battery for my Toshiba Satellite P855-S5200 with Intel Core i7 3610QM, 16GB memory, 120GB SSD, 15.6" LED. The battery is black which doesn't match the laptop (light brown) but fit perfectly. It can handle a little over 2 hours on average use with high performance setting after a full charged. I don't know how durable this is but it has a good start and that is very important. I don't ask for much with the price I paid for (~$22 shipped).
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 23, 2016
This battery works great for my laptop. I have a tendency to leave my laptop plugged in all time which ultimately kills the battery and then your forced to use the cord all the time. I was thrilled to be able to use the unit for several hours and not be worried about loosing power. This battery is better than the one that comes with the unite. I am very pleased and would make the purchase again if needed.
on August 4, 2015
Have been using the battery for several months already, It works nice, no problems, may be capacity has been dropped a bit but it is not noticeable yet. I get up to 3 hours of normal usage (office programs). For moderate usage I get 1.5 - 2 hours always
on September 2, 2015
The original battery for my Toshiba Satellite C850 was no longer charging at all. This replacement battery fits and works well. It doesn't hold a charge as long as the original battery; however, at this price it's well worth it. The charge is lasting about 2 hours.
on September 5, 2015
Excellent price when compared to other options that were priced near $100. I made sure it was the correct model for my laptop. Once it came in the mail I charged it up and had several hours of battery life. Several months from now I have actually forgotten that I purchased a replacement for my laptop battery. There have been no problems whatsoever. I would purchase this again when the need arises.
on July 23, 2014
This battery arrived is short order. It fit my Toshiba perfectly, just like the OEM. It charges rapidly, and holds a charge as long or longer than the OEM. The battery cost under $20. I have yet to find any complaints. If you wish a backup or a replacement for your Toshiba battery, and your model is listed, then buy with confidence.
on May 16, 2014
Okay...so laptops are not cheap right? Well, mine wanted to test my anger management skills, so the beast crapped out on me. After seeing Daddy Warbucks like dollar sighs swim in my face replacing eyeballs, I ordered a battery. Did it work? Yes.
on August 12, 2015
Purchased this battery on May 14, 2015. Today is August 12, 2015 and it is dead. The battery made a popping sound and the computer died. After pulling out the battery and using AC power, the machine worked again. Unfortunately this is not returnable so I'm stuck having to buy a new battery after only two months.