5.0 out of 5 stars a bang for the buck
Published 17 months ago by lax2sgn

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work
Battery fit like it was OEM but unfortunately wasn't recognized by the computer and therefore wouldn't work. Had to return this item.
Published 10 months ago by steve mitchell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a bang for the buck, September 18, 2013
This review is from: New 6 cell 5200mAh replacement battery for TOSHIBA PA5023U-1BRS, PA5024U-1BRS, PA5025U-1BRS, PA5026U-1BRS, PABAS259, PABAS260, PABAS261, PABAS262 (Electronics)
I bought this battery for my Toshiba Satellite P855-S5200 with Intel Core i7 3610QM, 16GB memory, 120GB SSD, 15.6" LED. The battery is black which doesn't match the laptop (light brown) but fit perfectly. It can handle a little over 2 hours on average use with high performance setting after a full charged. I don't know how durable this is but it has a good start and that is very important. I don't ask for much with the price I paid for (~$22 shipped).

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick., December 26, 2013
This new battery not only worked when the old one wouldn't, it lasts longer too. Very happy with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars new battery, June 10, 2014
I don't use my computer very ofter but with this battery it stays charged for days! The price was great compared to the Toshiba website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me?, May 16, 2014
K Sherwood (Camp Lejeune, NC) - See all my reviews
Okay...so laptops are not cheap right? Well, mine wanted to test my anger management skills, so the beast crapped out on me. After seeing Daddy Warbucks like dollar sighs swim in my face replacing eyeballs, I ordered a battery. Did it work? Yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and perfect fit., March 23, 2014
BrewCityDad (MILWAUKEE, WI, US) - See all my reviews
Battery fit perfectly, arrived quickly and had 75% charge when i put into the laptop. Price was an outstanding deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Battery, October 13, 2013
When I got my new battery I put it in my laptop and it works great. What a good price and warranty I got on it. I appreciate the seller and I'll be checking their storefront for other items I may need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Few things in life work out as well as this., July 23, 2014
This battery arrived is short order. It fit my Toshiba perfectly, just like the OEM. It charges rapidly, and holds a charge as long or longer than the OEM. The battery cost under $20. I have yet to find any complaints. If you wish a backup or a replacement for your Toshiba battery, and your model is listed, then buy with confidence.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Battery 30 min Out Of Power, September 15, 2014
Bad Battery 30 min Out Of Power .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade, great price, February 14, 2015
Exceeded the mAh rating of the original battery as supplied by the manufacturer. Nice upgrade, great price, fast shipping and was actually the OEM battery for the computer as well, not a no-name Brand X.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›