replacement parts for Disney toys Does anyone know where I can purchase a magic wand for my granddaughters Disney princess Enchanted Vanity? Hers was lost in moving! I need help!! Thanks!!
asked by Angela S. Trobaugh on July 23, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 answers
A
There is a switch on the back on the unit to operate the vanity WITHOUT the gem/ crystal key.
Scott Hanley answered on October 12, 2010
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The company is now Jakks Pacific, you can e-mail @ consumers@jakks.com or the correct number is #877-875-2557. We got all the parts free of charge! :D
Alexandria V. Hegge answered on July 18, 2013
Comments (5) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a switch on the back on the unit to operate the vanity WITHOUT the gem/ crystal key.
Scott Hanley answered on October 12, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We just got the Ariel magical talking vanity and salon (Disney) from a friend. There is no instructions on how to use the voice commands, also missing small plastic scissors. Does anyone know how I can get an instruction manual and maybe the scissors .....or, can anyone tell me how to use the voice commands (what to say etc.) Thanks
Sandra M. Horton answered on January 25, 2011

A
I just called CDI Toys and they are sending me out a new wand at no cost. Their contact info is 207 E Pennsylvania Blvd
Southampton, PA 18966
(215) 953-2800
T. Roberts answered on July 28, 2008
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For those still need to know or future inquiries. The company is now Jakks Pacific, you can e-mail @ consumers@jakks.com or the correct number is #877-875-2557.
C5 answered on May 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine is missing the pieces also but I discovered the if you put a flat hair pin in the right side (gem key) slant hole it will turn on. Also strong magnet does open the two compartments.
rosecloset answered on October 15, 2011

A
Did you receive the parts? Just wondering because someone gave me the vanity but is missing the accessories. I just called the 888 number and the representative said she would send me them in tomorrow's mail.
Grace E. Rivera answered on November 12, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I too am missing the diamond gem. It was not in the box when purchased. I called the 888 number, was promised the part 2 months ago, but have not received it.
Roy V. Moore answered on January 12, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We lost ours too. Any luck in finding one yet? I would love to know where you can just buy the wand...
T. Roberts answered on July 28, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product