Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Case For The GS5, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen [AIR CUSHION] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim [Armor] [Slim Armor Electric Blue] *2-Year Warranty* DOTTED Design Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - Electric Blue (SGP10753) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It exudes "CLASS"!

I wanted the GS5 in blue but they weren't selling them by release day that I'm aware of. I'm sure they will show up someday somewhere, But I couldn't wait for them. I had to have my GS5! An upgrade from the GS2 btw!! :)

Well anyway, this case is great.

I've had an Otterbox case on my GS2 since day 1, it has done well in keeping the phone safe. But every time I have had to take it off I think... wow! This phone is a lot nicer without the case on it. (that includes looks and feel)

But man with this Spigen Slim Armor case it arguably looks better and feels better than the phone alone. The blue plastic outer shell looks shimmery and metallic, and really classy.

The case adds virtually no size to the phone. The grip is better than expected from the plastic back shell too.

Everything fits great. The fitting of the plastic shell to the under rubber armor is perfect, all the holes are centered in their respective cutouts. There is enough room to get the charging cover opened up and the cord fits easily past the case. There is plenty of room for the headphone jack. In short it's all top quality!! ..... except one thing.

As others have mentioned. As well as it all fits the phone like a glove, the fit is so good that the heart-rate sensor cutout doesn't quite leave enough room to to get a finger on the sensor. Although with my pinky turning it sideways I can get it to work. I might do what another suggested and cut out a bit more of the rubber with my Dremel to make it work better, but ultimately like the fit enough I may just live with it as it is.

Well done Spigen! I couldn't expect a better case PERIOD!!

BTW... I had to be honest so I took one star away for the small misstep for the heart rate scanner, hence only giving 4 stars. Otherwise I would give as many stars as possible.

Update:
I was just looking through the promotional material from the company on this case again here on Amazon. Just saw where they say to relax and not try to push too hard to use the heart-rate sensor. I just tried it with my index finger and it worked just fine two times in a row. I guess I should have looked a bit harder before docking a star. There! I just updated my rating to the maximum of 5 stars.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]