5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Extra Money! Sturdy and Comfortable, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Duet Core Plus Clog (Apparel)
**UPDATE 12-12 Many, many miles of walking on a gravel road and these are the most durable croc soles I've ever had. My old crocs have 'treadbare' soles but these don't seem to have worn down at all. I have a problem wearing sneakers and getting toe cramps so although many would say these are not great for your feet, if it gets me out and moving, I'm all for it!**

I have to say that I've worn Crocs for many years and love the comfort for my very wide feet.

However, there are two drawbacks to Crocs. One is that they are not the most attractive shoes. I'm always a little embarrassed wearing them out in public so I try to limit my exposure with them. Second is that the sole is not very solid so it wears down quicker than the average shoe. I often walk with them to pick kids up after school but our road is not paved, it's gravel so the rocks start to poke through the well-worn bottoms of my older Crocs.

I was very pleased to find this style with a tougher sole in fact the entire shoe seems to be made of a more durable rubber. The shoe itself still has a wide toe-box but it's not as bulky as the 'beach clog' model. There are no holes directly in front of the clog either so that stones don't have a direct route in but there are still holes for air circulation.

They are comfortable to walk in and seem firmer in support but still traditional Croc squishy comfort.

Time will tell if they hold up after a lot of uses but this was a great price at $40 compared to the $49.99 retail price in a Croc store.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2013 12:58:16 PM PST
GABRIELA says:
hello i bought this ones to one direction at the name of gabriela santacruz but accidentally it goes at the name of cristobal santacruz too other direction it was 2 difference orders the both was shipped instead i send a cancellation of the order 3 days before i get the mail of confirmation please answer me .

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2013 1:03:07 PM PST
K. Groh says:
Gabriela, I'm sorry I can't help you. I am just another customer, not a seller. You will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to get help with your order. Good luck.

Posted on Apr 23, 2014 8:12:16 AM PDT
Fluer says:
Have you seen these in the navy/ grey colour in person?
My son needs a new pair and since his feet are rather wide these should be fine, but he says that the colour on the picture looks more purple then navy.....

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2014 12:09:52 PM PDT
K. Groh says:
Hi Fluer, I can only tell you that I believe I've seen them in the stores and they are a deep navy. Also, if you go to the Crocs website and look at the navy duets, they are more blue than they are pictured here. My guess is that they are navy.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2014 10:45:01 AM PDT
Fluer says:
Thanks a lot!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (208 customer reviews)

$39.99 $39.93
Reviewer

K. Groh
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Location: Pennsylvania