31 of 33 people found the following review helpful
Another Great Product from Hori,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: HORI PS Vita Screen Protective Filter (Video Game)
The Hori Screen Protector (HSP) is the best filter for the Vita hands down.
- Virtually invisible. Because it covers most of the Vita's front, the edges of the filter aren't as obvious as they would be if it only covered the screen.
- The material used is exceptional in that there is no percetable degradation of image quality from the Vita's gorgeous OLED screen. Again, it seems like the HSP isn't even on.
- The attached template really helps with the application. The hardest part isn't the application itself, it's keeping the Vita dust free until the very second the HSP goes on.
- As stated before, the instructions provided aren't that great. I had to go to youtube to see exactly how it's applied. Search "kazuch 0924 vita" .I found this to be the most informative, even though it's in japanese.
- Because it covers most of the front, it's easy to miss a spot (spaces between the buttons, sticks, etc.) where a dust particle can land. So check at least twice!
Overall an excellent product from Hori.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2012 4:15:38 AM PDT
A good guy says:
I watched the Japanese video on youtube (referenced at the top of this thread), well worth it and once applying the protector, it looks fantastic.
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:03:04 AM PST
David Jarosz says:
The youtube video definitely helps. One word of advice: be absolutely sure that that piece of paper you pull down doesn't have any dust on it. My screen was completely clean, but unfortunately there were two pieces of dust on it which are now under the protector. I don't think I can lift it up without ruining it, so oh well.
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 4:44:27 PM PST
Arthur Lesueur says:
Hey there, I did not try it myslef but the guy in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=play
‹ Previous 1 Next ›