21 of 29 people found the following review helpful
New Firmware Release,
This review is from: Samsung BD-EM59C Blu ray Player (Electronics)
This new Samsung Firmware may help with a variety of complaints with this player:
Upgrade File (Firmware) (ver.1057.1) Release Date: Jan 3, 2013 Size (MB) 226.55 [...]
- Improved disc playability & smart hub/AppsVer.1053.2.0 SEP. 28. 2012
- Improved disc playability & smart hub/AppsVer.1013.0 Jul. 17. 2012
- Improved disc playabilityVer.1012.2 Jun. 21. 2012
- Improved disc playabilityVer.1011.3 May. 22. 2012
- Improved disc playability
Tracked by 4 customers
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 14, 2013 1:55:39 AM PDT
how do you upgrade the firmware?
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 6:19:07 PM PDT
Joseph S. Schlaffer says:
I took the time to download the upgrade to a USB flash-drive. But then I found this was not necessary. If your player is connected to your WiFi, you can download & install directly to the player. THIS IS MUCH EASIER!!!!!!
If you want to use a USB to accomplish this, here's the details on the firmware upgrade: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup
Posted on May 7, 2013 11:14:59 AM PDT
Has this firmware update improved disc playability? Has it improved streaming?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›