1.0 out of 5 stars THE RIP-OFF - "They" Don't Want You To Know About, September 3, 2010
This review is from: Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About (Hardcover)
One of the biggest wastes of money that I have seen in a long while. The infomercial makes it seem as though the reader will be given direct information about specific grants and programs for "free money." Instead there is nothing more than a few websites named - all of which I have seen in the past. Shame, shame, shame on me - there IS NO SUCH THING as "Free Money." I do, however wish I had my $16.59 back for this useless book. Redundant, poorly written, and waaaaaaaaaaay too hyped.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 9 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2011 3:54:16 PM PST
Luis Perez says:
please, do not buy this book, you will regretted for the rest of your life, you will have nightmare of this spwan of satan,. look at his eveil eyes, If you by any chance buy this book by mistake call your bank inmetiately to disputed the order,. I truly believe this book is pure crap.

Posted on Dec 3, 2011 7:19:26 AM PST
Another pitch from from the man who claims "You to can embezel tax payer money". What a joke. I bought a Mega Memory course..Nice package job, but the only thing I got out of the course was to remember not to ever send this schmuck another dollar. So if your reading this your way ahead of of many and have saved some money. His next book should be "How I Have Avoided Jail and Prosecution"

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 2:25:17 AM PST
Thanks for the no nonsense "heads up" before I bought the book. I almost bit after seeing the infomercial but decided to read some reviews first. The "Free Money" I received was the savings by not buying the book in the first place. The old adage that "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" holds water and in the majority of times, is correct. Thank you!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 3:03:02 AM PST
Tina says:
apparently you can sell your book back to Amazon for a store credit..not a bad deal.

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 12:14:08 AM PST
marine137 says:
what was i thinking ??????? thank you for reminding me what a charlatan this man is------was foolish enough to buy his weight loss books way back when--seemed like you had to shove a hose up you cheeks and suck out your intestine in order to lose any----i gained 8 lbs. !!!!!!!!

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 9:13:03 AM PST
Laurajean says:
What a crock that infomercial was...Kevin Trudeau made it sound like that if you got access to this book - you'd get free money online immediately...Well, I found no such thing!! In fact, one of the online sites actually required a charge on YOUR credit card to even apply for a claim...

To sum this book up -- it's a SHAM!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 6:47:10 PM PST
Sue says:
More like you buy the book and Kevin gets free money... Yours!

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 6:47:53 PM PST
Sue says:
The way this works is Kevin gets you to buy his book, offers you a money back guarantee, then bets you won't take the time to get your refund. And it works. Most of you will take the time to come here and bitch but you won't send the book back and get your money back. You deserve to be scammed and he deserves to keep your money. Stop being so stupid and lazy and get your refund. Let's stop making this guy rich...

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 2:12:38 PM PDT
Janovi says:
I want to thank each and every one of you for saving me my money, my time, and my sanity! I will stick with Avon and hopefully one day a class act suit will stick Kevin in jail! Good luck and fight for your refund!

Posted on May 12, 2012 3:06:17 PM PDT
Amir Gal says:
I doubt anyone who sale some magic life fixer at 2:00 AM on TV. Those shrewd can artists always arouse my curiosity. I usually ended up looking them up on the internet and find the real truth about them before buying their shady products.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›

Review Details

Item

2.3 out of 5 stars (508 customer reviews)

$25.95 $3.94