5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER SMALLER SIZE THAN USUAL, November 21, 2010
I have many pairs of the UGG "Classic" boots, both in the short and tall height.
These boots are absolutely "the best" for warmth and I live In Canada, so I know about cold and snow!
HOWEVER, Please order ONE SIZE SMALLER than you usually wear because this style runs LARGE!
I wear an 8.5B or a 9B in other boots and shoes but the 8B is a PERFECT fit for for me in this style of UGG boot.
CAUTION: This advice ONLY pertains to this particular style of UGG boot. Some other styles, like the Bailey, run smaller, for those, you need to order one size larger!
Hope thas helpful and not too confusing!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2011 12:01:25 PM PST
Candysweets says:
Does this boot fold down at the top?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2011 6:15:35 PM PST
Yes, it does. Seriously attractive.

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 1:23:39 AM PDT
Tina Leyte says:
where can i find the cheapest site to order uggs for my daughter for xmas?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2013 2:48:59 AM PDT
You have to "shop around" on the Internet, or by telephone. No one can answer this question for you because prices on UGG boots, just like other commodities that have large, or frequent, price fluctuations, change constantly. One retailer may sell them for less than others today, tomorrow they may be less expensive somewhere else. Typically, the best prices on UGG boots are usually to be found during the off-season for boots (July and August). However, you've already missed those months, for this year, since we are now approaching October. Good Luck. Your daughter is going to love them!

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 11:06:12 PM PDT
I agree, they do run large. I'm 8.5M/B, and bought size 8M, and they fit perfectly (unless you like thick socks, but I find they are the warmest when worn without any socks whatsoever).
Also, if you buy the Classic Cardy ones, they also run large; same situation as with the Classic Short/Tall Sheepskin.
Other than that, they might be ugly (not to me) but they are the warmest winter boots I have even had a pleasure of wearing. I also have the mini's to use indoors as the bets slippers ever.
I live in Canada, so no stranger to early, long and cold winters.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2013 12:04:29 AM PDT
I own several pairs of the Classic Minis, which I wear with jeans, usually in the late autumn. I have a pair of UGG slippers, too. Cozy and comforting, when feet are tired and aching!

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 7:07:26 PM PST
I didn't find that these ran a whole size large...maybe just half a size at most. Maybe they have changed the sizing in recent years. I am a size 8 and that's what I got and they fit. I heard they stretch so maybe the 8 would fit an 8.5 also. I don't think I'd fit the 7 though. The 8 was pretty snug on me.

Posted on May 19, 2014 9:42:04 PM PDT
kris says:
Actually, the bailey buttons, classic short, classic mini and the classic tall styles all run large. I normally wear an 8, but in all these styles I wear a 7.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›