32 of 33 people found the following review helpful
Outstanding, and suitable for the whole family,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: How the Universe Works (DVD)
This DVD set provides an excellent introduction to astronomy and cosmology:
- The technical level of the presentation is enough to satisfy most science enthusiasts, yet accessible for the whole family (my 10-yo daughter was totally hooked).
- The script is clear and narrated very well.
- The short interviews with scientists add variety and show their passion and excitement.
- The graphics are highly effective and stunningly vivid, even without Blu-ray.
- Most importantly, the information will (or should) blow your mind. This is stuff every educated and inquisitive person needs to know.
- Last but not least, the price is a bargain.
Needless to say, highly recommended!