1.0 out of 5 stars These boots SUCK...Do not buy uggs from vpfashions1, March 3, 2010
This review is from: UGG Women's Bailey Button Boot (Apparel)
I love this syle of uggs. I have them in black and gray. When I saw them on amazon in brown I was so excited. I ordered them and waited two weeks for them to come. After wearing them 2 times they started looking old. It is hard to explain what they look like, but they did not look like uggs that had been worn 2 times. I called the company and asked them if they would exchange them and they said NO. It is not like I had them for a month. It was less then a week. I have several pairs of uggs and NONE of them look like this. Some I have had for 2 years and they look better then these. I will never wear them out in public so I wasted 150.00 and the company lost a good customer. I will order my childrens and my uggs from another company. Good Luck with this company. I hope you have better luck then I did.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2010 8:12:10 AM PST
Sheryl says:
Uggs are great boots. Yes, its true that some of the colors seem to loose their luster faster than others. I've heard the brown and chestnut colors do that. They make a product to spray on to help keep boots from absorbing moisture and stains. Perhaps you should look into this. This may keep your boots from looking any older than they look presently. Good luck!

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 12:33:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2010 12:34:42 PM PST
Jessica says:
Sorry to hear that! That's really lame they won't replace them - clearly you wear Uggs and know how they're supposed to look! I was just about to order these in black, but am holding off due to your experience. I disagree w/ the other comment to your review that says they've heard the brown color fades. I have a pair of brown Uggs, have had them for a little over 2 years and wear them a LOT - maybe 3-4 times per week. I have the Ugg protective spray, but have been too lazy to actually use it! lol. Mine have not faded one bit (I didn't buy them through Amazon though...) Maybe they're fakes? :( I'll stay away from this company thanks to your review!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2011 6:41:35 PM PST
Nikki CDP says:
I have a question about the UGG Boots! I was just looking online & I seen/found this site:
UGGS Outlet
uggsoutlets-stores.com/

Now, this site sells the UGG Boots cheaper. I was tempted to purchase them after I read all the not so good comments on here about the UGG Boots ordering them from Amazon.
But, how can I tell if this site I seen/found is authorized to sell the REAL UGG Boots to me or anyone else????
I'm a little afraid to purchase them, in case they don't send me the REAL UGG BOOTS! LOL

OH, I was looking at the UGG Bailey Button Chololate Boots!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2011 7:31:45 AM PST
Julie says:
Check the official UGG website. It lists all authorized retail websites.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2011 12:09:48 PM PST
Joy says:
Go to the official UGGS site and they have a list of legitimate sites and counterfeit sites.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011 3:58:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 18, 2011 3:59:35 PM PST
Honey says:
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Fake UGGs are everywhere on the internet. To clarify, I didn't buy a pair of UGG from this seller, instead I bought mine from an ebay seller. It was only $20 dollars cheaper compared to the price in department store, so I thought they were quite likely to be authentic. But when I got the boots, I immediately noticed the difference. The color, the shape and the material, they are just a little different from the ones I saw in the store. So I returned them. Eventually I got a chestnut pair from the department store, and I have had them for more than a year now. For me, my chestnut UGG are durable, the color is a little lighter after several wears, and I was told it is due to the exposure of sunlight, not color fading.

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 7:31:56 AM PDT
I would like to know whats the name of the company?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 6:50:51 PM PDT
i'm curious; the "fake" uggs you purchased, did they have the "UGG" logo on the back?

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 11:38:10 AM PDT
It's tricky- That's what counterfeiters do...You bought from an unauthorized online dealer. They will shut down and open up again under another name. Happens every day. UGG will only guarantee products bought from Authorized Dealers which are listed on their own web-site. Stores and Online are both available.

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 7:59:26 AM PDT
Savitri says:
Thanks for the post , it prevented me from purchasing Uggs on line !
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (574 customer reviews)

$165.00 $164.95