5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the right approach!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: The No Excuses Diet: The Anti-Diet Approach to Crank Up Your Energy and Weight Loss! (Paperback)
Everyone deserves to "have tons of energy, be a healthy weight and feel amazing." These words really resonated with me and thanks to this book I am finally on the right path to get fit (without stupid diets and starving myself and being miserable.) This is the perfect "instruction manual" so you have all the tools you need to become a happier, healthier, more balanced "you".

Also it is VERY refreshing to read a book by an author that had his own health struggles and overcame them. Obviously he knows what he is sharing. I like knowing that Jonathan understands my frustrations, he knows all about the emotions and challenges that hit us when we struggle with our weight and health etc. and now it's obvious that he is an athlete and he truly "lives what he advises" in his book.

Jonathan's approach is straight-forward and easy to understand. He clearly outlines what you can do every day to crank up your energy and stay committed to making changes and taking care of yourself.
This book has been a game changer for me. It's inspirational. Uplifting. And a great "gift book" for friends and family that have the same struggles that I do.
Thanks to the tools I learned from this book, for the first time I understand why I've failed at weight-loss in the past. I am silencing my negative voice and actually taking control of my future and health. I am dropping the excuses. I feel empowered and energized.
I've purchased many books about dieting and losing weight and this is the first one that actually showed me how to turn things around and achieve results. I'm throwing away the other books and sticking to this one.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]