5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with pain..., August 3, 2006
This works well! I have been using it for almost 2 years, and am glad that Amazon now carries it. I used to pay over $35 for each online health store 60 caps. Free shipping on Amazon to boot!

I now use it in conjunction with prescription Neurontin. I need both for numbness and pain in my feet and toes -- the Neurontin deals with my pain, while the NerveFix handles the numbness. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, but my neuropathy is from a rare neurological disorder (called, "Spinocerebellar Ataxia," where the cerebellum is atrophying)...

I use 4 or 5 capsules of NerveFix per day.

MARCH 2009 -----------------------------

*** I currently use a combination of the generic, "gabapentin," 1200 mg daily, from my HMO doctor, PLUS 3 NerveFix pills a day! Now that I also have scoliosis, it really helps me use both feet to walk...

(Gabapentin for the pain, and NerveFix to help the nerves in my feet and back. Since it appears that NerveFix contains ingredients that react to nullify the gabapentin, be sure to space it 2 hours from the gabapentin dose!) Although it is not cheap for me, since I take more than the recommended dosage, and I live on a fixed income, I need it, because it works!!! I must sacrifice elsewhere.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please give it a couple of months (or in my diseased case, more, and at 4 pills per day) to work! I noticed that a reviewer said it did not work...perhaps it wasn't long enough, or there were other medication reactions. It didn't show signs of working for me, either, immediately! But now, I am SO glad to have a little feeling back in my extremities...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 29, 2007 12:57:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 29, 2007 12:59:49 PM PDT
Tom says:
Thanks for the review.

My mom has just moved to Phoenix and has the same symptoms as yours and use Gabapentin too. She wants to try this but is not sure whether it will work. Your review will help her decide.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2009 8:30:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2009 8:56:37 AM PST
Hi! PLEASE see my March 2009 review!! I use a combination of the generic, "gabapentin," from my HMO doctor, PLUS NerveFix! Now that I also have scoliosis, it really helps me use both feet to walk...

(gabapentin for the pain, and NerveFix to help the nerves in my back. Since it appears that NerveFix contains ingredients that react to nullify the gabapentin, be sure to space it 2 hours from the gabapentin dose!)

-- Lillian