4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Clarity & Wearability., October 27, 2010
This review is from: Plantronics Voyager PRO+ Bluetooth Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When first taking it out of the box you wonder how you could possibly wear a Bluetooth headset that will, as my wife put it, make you look like a phone operator, especially coming from wearing smaller headsets. However, you quickly forget about this once you start using the headset.

While it takes a few tries to get used to putting on the Plantronics, the fit is very comfortable. This is probably the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I've ever worn. After hours of wearing it, you do not notice that it's on, and once taken off, there is no aching or period of readjusting to normal. There are a few different eargel sizes and foam covers. I like that the ear gels go into your ear, but do not fit into your ear canal, which makes for a tough time finding a perfect fit.

Perfect. It sounds like I'm holding the phone to my ear, and not on a headset. Callers all thought I was on the phone, not using a headset. When I'm using a headset to speak with my wife, I usually need to enunciate very clearly for the words to come through. With the Plantronics I can ramble away and she hears me clearly. I'm sure having the microphone closer to your mouth helps somewhat.

Other things to note: There is definitely a learning curve with the headset. It took me a few days of regular use to be able to throw the headset on quickly, locate the power button, volume buttons, etc. Once you've got that down, you'll love this headset.

If you want a headset that's comfortable and has good sound quality, buy this one.

** UPDATE ** 03/08/2011 **

I just replaced my phone with a Nokia X6 and could not pair the Voyager. I tried everything, then I emailed Nokia for support. It isn't my phone, its the Voyager. Plantronics does not support the Nokia X6. This caused a loss of 1 star, otherwise still a great headset.

[Add comment]