1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Air Swimmer Flying Fish - Shark - Extreme Model (Radio Control) (Toy)
I will start by saying I normally love Animal Planet toys and my son has a ton of them. This toy is JUNK. All it is, is a balloon. All the fins and the tail? They stick on with TAPE tabs. Better hope your "balloon" holds air better than ours because if you need to refill the balloon all the tape tabs let go and won't restick. This could have been a great toy with only slight modifications. BIG FAIL for Animal Planet.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2011 5:01:22 PM PST
OMG! my daughters want this for a christmas present, BUT after what you wrote, NO THANK YOU> I wanted to read the reviews before i bought this, Thank God i did,,,,,Thank you for your review R. Dougherty> Really thank you so much...
Hugs Bonnie mom of four...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2011 7:26:17 PM PST
R. Peters says:
If you bother to follow the instructions and put it together right, it works fine. Of course it's based on a balloon, how did you expect that it flies? Inflate it to the maximum you want to inflate, and attach the fins and such.

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 11:00:16 AM PST
John M. Roe says:
Thanks for the "save", i also found out from another review that toys r us sells a better version...

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 6:41:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 3, 2012 6:42:54 PM PST
LZ says:
I read the reviews, but I didn't listen, ours was just like that. It even stopped working after the second day of having it! And we got ours from "Toys R us!"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2012 12:40:58 PM PST
Kelrockm says:
I read the directions and I watched a youtube video of how to put this thing together. I spent a large quantity of time putting this together properly as well as properly inflating it prior to putting the sticky tabs on. Still fell apart. It is a $50 piece of junk.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2013 5:53:33 AM PST
Kelrockm says:
I am sorry you were so personally offended by my review. I did "bother" to read the directions and I also watched a video (as stated) and it was still crap. You must work for the company or something to take my review so personally.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›