70 of 71 people found the following review helpful
Great Weekday and Weekend Bag,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: High Sierra Shelby Tote (Sports)
Ever since I got this bag I have literally used it everyday. Its my work/commute bag holding files, lunch, water bottle, wristlet purse, badge, ear phones, e-readers, phone, charger, sunglasses etc etc. I'm also studying, so have my big ol' textbook in there
On the weekend, all that stuff is out and enter in diaper pad, diapers, 2 sippy cups, snacks, spare kids clothes, rolled up blankie, toys, spoons, bibs.
The outer zipper is great, as it holds band-aids, some first-aid medications.
The top (secret) pocket between one of the handle is great for cell phone, chapstick, quickly tuck away reciepts.
The tote handles go around my single umbrella stoller (both handles), so, its great for a day out for a picnic, theme parks.
1) The bag doesnt claim to be a laptop bag, sure there is enough room for it though, you will need to protect your laptop, or e-reader with its own case/sleeve.
2) Its a soft tote, which means you can only hang or set against a wall or something. it is not self-standing unless the stuff in there is flat.
3) Also, I carry a wristlet inside this tote in case I want to step out for lunch and only need some cash/credit card, phone and id.
Other than that, looks clean, handles are good and dont slip.
4) Good for rough and tough use and machine washable. Weekend trips, carryon in flight, buses, trains, day outside. Stuff, zip and go.
5) Its not a designer/branded tote. I did use a permanent marker to make that "sierra" white thread stitching less visible.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 29, 2013 4:44:34 AM PDT
Wow! Thank you so much for all the info in your review. It explains everything the actual product description did not.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›