4.0 out of 5 stars Great leave-in conditioner, but may be too heavy for some, December 2, 2010
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product, 4-Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I have been using the It's A 10 spray for about 6 months, and it is finally almost gone. It really is a great value, since you need to use only a tiny amount to see results.

This is a great detangler. If you like to comb your hair when it's wet, this stuff will make the comb glide right through your hair. It also does a great job of reducing frizz, as advertised. When I use It's A 10, my hair is very soft, shiny, and smooth when it dries.

I can't comment on the heat-protecting ability of this spray, since I don't blow dry or straighten my hair. (The horror!) I imagine it would work well, since it contains silicones and parabens. These ingredients make hair smooth and silky and allow flat irons to glide along the hair easily, reducing the time needed to straighten and therefore (theoretically) causing less damage to the hair.

One word of caution: If you have fine and/or thin hair, you may want to skip this product. It's quite heavy, and if I use any more than a couple sprays, it makes my hair very limp. If you do have fine/thin hair, start with just ONE spray, distribute it with a comb, and see what your hair feels like. You can always add more, but once you've put too much in, there's no going back.

Also, don't expect great results from this spray if you use natural or organic shampoos that don't have sulfates. Those shampoos aren't strong enough to completely remove silicones, so you may end up with a lot of build up, which can also result in limp, lank hair.

Finally, please be aware that no product can repair damage. It's A 10 does a great job of making hair LOOK healthy, but it cannot seal split ends or reverse damage from straightening or dyeing your hair.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 5, 2013 1:18:25 AM PDT
Taz says:
Thanks very helpful

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 9:19:45 PM PDT
Tranceformer says:
thank you!!! really helpful :)

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 9:53:50 AM PST
S. Fernandes says:
What seller did you use?

Posted on Aug 8, 2014 2:29:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2014 2:30:22 PM PDT
birdshell says:
I disagree about using "It's a 10! Leave-in Conditioner" on fine hair. Not only did my very able hairdresser recommend it to me for my hair, I have used it for several years with fabulous results. I have short, colored, highlighted hair, and use one or two sprays after washing on damp hair. I don't have a buildup problem, despite using the sulfate-free Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce. It does seem to protect from blow-drying damage and the occasional hot curling iron application.

Posted on Jun 8, 2015 11:53:17 AM PDT
cwink says:
I have fine hair and it works beautifully! It's shoulder length so two or maybe 3 spritzs do it. My daughter has even finer hair and it's short so 1 maybe 2 for her. Love this stuff!

Posted on Jun 17, 2015 10:18:15 PM PDT
John says:
Thanks for the review. My wife has an alopecia and she's so paranoid that she will lose all her hair so we've been looking for hair detangling products to prevent hair from falling. She's using this Visible Hair Building Fibers Blonde 0.88 oz and we're so amazed with how natural it looks. Although this covers the spots, my wife still is so scared. Will try this until she gets her hair back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2015 2:10:34 PM PDT
You are such a good husband!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›