8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Do NOT Buy,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cocobelle Women's Samuna Sandal (Apparel)
If I could rate this 0 stars I would.
I read a review on another site about how horrible this shoe was, but I ignored it, focusing on the price (expensive!) and the materials (leather!) instead. I realized there were refurbished pairs for $30 in the Amazon Warehouse Deals section, so I figured it wouldn't be so bad.
That was my first mistake.
They arrived. I looked at them. I wasn't impressed.
The cardboard sole (for a normal amazon price of $80+ dollars - marked down from an absurdly higher price - you've GOT to be kidding me) didn't bend. At all. The leather was thin and I had to SMASH my foot into it (and this was WITH the additional 1/2 size I ordered based on the other review). I took a step. I proceeded to rip it off my foot. It took longer to get off than a normal shoe should have. I boxed it up and it sat under my desk for over a month, so when I returned it I only got 80% of the purchase price back. I completely regret ignoring the warnings I read and I figured I should post one of my own, so that nobody will buy this shoe, open it, try it on, and hate themselves for ordering it in the first place.
1. The toe hole is barely big enough/it's askew on the sole
2. The sole is like a piece of wood reinforced with glazed cardboard. Not so pleasant.
3. The leather is attractive enough, but it feels cheap.
4. It's ugly both in the box AND on a foot
5. No one in their right mind would ever pay $100+ for this shoddily made piece of crap