4.0 out of 5 stars Chromo Inc 7" Black Android 4.0 Tablet, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 with Touchscreen, Camera, 1024x600 Resolution, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported - Black [New Model June 2014] (Personal Computers)
Over the past few years I have refrained form joining the tablet revolution because I already have so many digital electronic devices in my possession. IE: 2 Android smartphones, pda, 2 digital cameras, 3 laptop pcs, just to name a few offhand.

However, when this tablet caught my eye, I decided to try one, especially taking into account the price and features.

Since this tablet has a limited internal memory (4 GB) I also purchased a 16 GB micro SD Card to push the capacity to 20 GB.

So far I have been completely satisfied with its' overall performance. Remember, this is my first tablet!

I like the fact that it does not require a contract since I mainly use it at home or at work, where I can use the Wi Fi connection. I have also found it can be tethered to my smartsphone to access the Internet. Took me a while to figure that one out, but it is possible! Just use Google to find out how.

The only downside I can see is the life of the battery (2-3 hrs). But I knew this beforehand, so I always have one or two chargers with me. It can be charged either with the plug in charger included with the tablet or with the same micro USB charger for my phone. So, for me, this does not pose a problem.

Yes, it may be slower than other higher priced tablets, but it does perform exactly as described.

In fact, a few days after purchasing one for myself, I ended up purchasing another for my partner who has experienced the same results a myself.

Overall we both are completely satisfied with this product. I have rated it with 4 stars out of 5 simply because I have not had it long enough to give it 5. This does not in any way mean it does not deserve 5 stars, I just have to use it more!

Give it a try, you will be surprised how easy it is to use.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 9, 2013 9:34:09 AM PST
Aly says:
can you acces netflex and you tube

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 3:08:36 PM PST
i say this product was a peice of crap i tried to connect to google but when i finished it started me all over again so u cant download anything but they take pictures... crappy pictures so i reccomend dont buy this if i could rank this 0 stars i would.

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 8:59:48 AM PST
Piece of junk

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 1:37:25 PM PST
Sheila Halet says:
I thought that it was pretty good since I never had a table before other than an aspirin but I need that tablet ater trying to get this droid started....it is charged so I think but won't turn on...I shake it and I am ready to bake it and then occ. it turns on but no sooner do I get comfortable with it....it needs charging again and it starts all over....at age 70 I have not much left in the patience department and would love some advice. OYE~~

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2014 4:22:33 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2014 11:41:31 AM PST
Anne Reed says:
yes you can. I do with mine all the time. But be forewarned - the battery life is short as mentioned in other reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2014 2:26:37 PM PST
Sheila Halet says:
Ok I now solved my issues....returned defective one and now have a greeie and pinkie and they are pretty good now....
;

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 4:03:51 PM PST
I finally gave in and got a Tablet, this Noria Android and for the second time now, I can't get it to do anything, even shut down, it just locks up and won't do anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2014 7:08:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2014 3:48:53 PM PDT
Sheila Halet says:
Barbara....I bought one and it didn't work right so I called the company and they sent me a replacement....well it worked for a short time and the strange thing happened before I could send the bad one back..it began to work....so now I have two. Sometimes you just have to reset it to factory settings. I Keep them charged and they are ok...I learn something new each time with use. Amazing tech. For fifty bucks each.

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 8:57:14 AM PDT
William F. says:
comments posted for 7", this is a 10".
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›