1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 with Touchscreen, Camera, 1024x600 Resolution, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported - White [New Model June 2014] (Personal Computers)
I bought these hoping they would be better then the Coby tablets but guess what they are worse! First off the seller is a joke. I was suppose to be guaranteed my order by christmas and it came 2 days after. I tried contacting the seller to find out where my items were and still have not received a response. I have sent him multiple emails and still nothing. I bought to of these tablets. One the charger does not fit into the tablet correctly so you have to struggle with it to get it in and on the other the power button is messed up. Once you finally get it on and get it setup trying to download an app is easy but getting it to work and come up on the screen properly is another story. If I were anyone else I wouldn't waste the money on this device. The Coby tablet is by far better then this crappy one!!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 30, 2012 12:05:10 PM PST
We are having the exact same problem! Ordered on the 14th, didn't get here until 28th. Had to put a picture of it in a card for my daughter. The adapted doesn't fit, I have to use THE USB to charge. I have also noticed the power button stalling. The battery life is awful and youtube videos stall or DON'T stream at all. I am so disappointed!!

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 8:04:34 PM PST
I don't know how everyone is giving such praise for this tablet! I bought 2 for my children for Christmas (ages 14 and 10) and they are both broke already. My daughter's had charging problems from the start and she had to charge it using the usb; the power buttons, I don't know what is wrong with them, but sometimes they worked and sometimes not. My children have other electronic devices, so it's not like they mistreated them or anything. These tablets are just inferior junk for the price. I am VERY disappointed!

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 9:43:33 PM PST
April says:
We have the same problem too!! And the sellers are absolutely terrible with responding, if they even decide to that is. Ours wont charge, only works on the charger, charger port is bent, APPS constantly forclose, just an all out piece of worthless junk! And fully agree with Melissa, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY !! Funny thing is, Melissa, the seller told me that this never ever happens and that they only have great products, making me feel as though I just knew nothing. So thanks for posting :) I AM STILL WAITING ON a response from them for returning it. Its ridiculous and has been over a month ordeal with them.
*** ALSO , FOR ANYONE ELSE READING, AS MENTIONED, THE CHARGER PORT DOES NOT FIT ALL THE WAY IN AND IS A HUGE RISK TO ELECTRICAL SHOCK! ***

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 11:54:32 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 26, 2013 2:03:16 PM PST]

Posted on Jul 2, 2013 10:40:47 AM PDT
Brian Smith says:
This sounds like everyone has the same experience with this tablet. I didn't even bother contacting them so I can't speak about the customer service. However I agree the charging port sucks. The quality control is so bad that I have to continually reset the software and go through the chinese menus to configure it back to english. Then it force closes lots of games. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

But I do recommend that at least you check this other tablet that I'm very happy with so far. Its called the IB Elite 9 inch tablet. Its got bigger screen at 9 inches and most importantly its rock solid. No Force Closes on any games so far. Even You Tube plays smoothly. So based on that alone I would say give this one a shot before considering purchasing another inexpensive tablet. Only concern is the resolution is a little low but its not that bad after you get used to it. My kids play with it and the games look fine.

Link below:
IB Elite 9 inch Capacitive Allwinner A13 1.3GHz Tablet Android 4.0 IceCreamSandwich 4GB Internal Memory with Front Camera

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 12:32:38 PM PDT
I truly regret purchasing this item
‹ Previous 1 Next ›