5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Way to Collect State Quarters---For Everyone!, January 31, 2009
This review is from: State Series Quarters Collector Map: Also Including the District of Columbia and Territorial Quarters (Hardcover)
Length:: 2:32 Mins

*****
This product lends itself SO well to a video---it is very hard to describe just how pretty and useful and fun it is. In the video I show you the size, the quality, and how the map unfolds and can be displayed. Everything in this map is organized by the mint date of the quarters and I show this too.

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps you in making a buying decision---however, if you're interested enough to watch the video, BUY the map, you won't be sorry. For the price, it's a true bargain! Hopefully you can see this via the video.
*****

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2009 8:48:16 AM PST
Abcman says:
Thank you for taking the time to make this informative video. I agree that the video format is very helpful for demonstrating the product features. It really helped me in my purchase decision.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2009 7:10:08 PM PST
O. Brown says:
Thank you, Abcman. I thought this one in particular lended itself to a video format, and I'm glad you agree. Thank you for taking the time to comment, O.

Posted on Jun 12, 2009 4:06:16 PM PDT
How fun you took the time to make a video! I'm starting to homeschool my 3 kids ages 1 1/2, 3 1/2 & 5 and this looks like such a fun way to learn US history. I think this is the one we'll have to get!! Thanks!

Posted on Jul 28, 2009 7:55:02 AM PDT
M. Bordick says:
Very informative, thank oyu. The publishing company owes you a commission because you sold me.

Posted on Aug 2, 2009 10:13:00 AM PDT
It looks amazing. Does it include Puerto Rico and Guam (the 2 new quarters that came out in 2009)
I am just wondering because we are looking to replace our old state quarter map with one that includes the new quarters.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2009 11:12:31 AM PDT
O. Brown says:
It is amazing, Allison. It doesn't include places specifically for 2009 (it only has dates and colors up to 2008); however, it has 4 empty slots at the bottom for whatever quarters you want to put in there. I put some really nice quarters that I found that were duplicates; however, you could just as well put Guam and Puerto Rico in there and write nicely beside them (I would do that)! good luck, O.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2009 1:36:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 15, 2009 3:10:15 AM PDT
Hi Allison and O!

The publisher has revised the map to include six new holes for this years quarters! The Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands holes are next to Florida's eastern coast. The Guam, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands holes are bellow Alaska and Hawaii. AFAIK, this replaces the four extra holes your map has. Also the back now now has 11 boxes dated 1999-2009 listing the areas being honored in each year. I'm not sure if Amazon has this new version of the map.

Posted on Mar 23, 2010 4:20:21 PM PDT
Judy R says:
I was first going to say, thank you for taking the time to...and then noticed that Abcman had beat me to it--by almost exactly 13 months. I thank you anyway and am going to get one for grandkids Lainey and Ben to share. Had at first planned to buy one for each, but thanks to you realized this would be overkill.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2010 4:49:48 PM PDT
O. Brown says:
I appreciate your kind words, Judy. O.

Posted on May 17, 2010 8:31:46 AM PDT
I think this is the best review that I've read. No doubt, the picture represents a thousand words, video represents millions of words ...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›

Review Details

Item

Reviewer

O. Brown "Ms. O. Khannah-Brown"
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Location: Twopeas, WA