Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

5.0 out of 5 stars One FINE Set, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Jamie Oliver by T-fal C942SA Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Black (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received far more than I expected and am so delighted about this T-fal Set. At first glance I thought this is just another set of cookware and began reading the instructions. Do this and do that so you can begin using this pot or skillet. No bid deal but a bit more work than most new sets require. I started with a small sauce pan and worked my way up to the big pot along with the skillets and honestly this is one fine set no matter how you might want to classify it.

Put the raw food in, cook for a while and it's over. Clean up is a white tornado of speed. The pots and all are lightweight and tough. The little center Thermo-heat spot is there and it appears to be effective but I am too much of a novice to be an expert. The sauce pans heat quickly but when using they do not scorch nor burn the contents. Being able to see the food cook with the glass tops is another plus and makes the process just that much more enjoyable. After using all pieces I have had zero defects or problems and highly recommend this set for the amateur or the professional.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2012 4:26:32 AM PDT
Valueminded says:
Food doesn't scorch or burn in these pans? Just how stupid are we supposed to be, guy so obviously from the marketing department of T-Fal? This entire review is fake. Food will burn in any pan, including this one. T

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 5:57:27 AM PDT
SMB says:
Valueminded: The person who wrote this review is with the Amazon Vine "club" and they get stuff FREE from Amazon to review. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. Anyway, because of that FACT, the review isn't fake; just possibly a bit biased.

Although they are "free" to give their honest opinion about stuff, who wouldn't be at least slightly inclined to rave about a product that cost over a hundred bucks GIVEN to them to use, keep, and rate for free? I love to cook and would have to rave about it to some extent so long as it worked as well as the stuff I currently use. (and she is a novice cook she says so she probably had crappy pans)

So, be jealous the person is given free stuff to review, but don't accuse a vine member of posting fake reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 7:13:37 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 28, 2012 7:26:06 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 7:29:29 AM PDT
SMB:
Yes, I am a Vine Member and fully enjoy the entire process. One element I stress is how much I attempt to remain as unbiased as possible. If I were biased I would have submitted all 5 star reviews and that is not the case and will not under any circumstances. Even though the products have no retail cost to me they are not "free" as most would suggest. Each product has to be reviewed and our failure to do so is cause for elimination from the program. I guess I look at Vine as more of a quid pro quo matter.
Thanks, again, for your comment and I appreciate it, John

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 8:30:40 AM PDT
SMB says:
I'm sorry if you took offense at something I said, I was trying to defend you, and wow, what did that other person say to get their review removed I wonder. Hmm, maybe I should remove mine too.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 8:32:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 28, 2012 8:45:23 AM PDT
SMB says:
I re-read it, I said POSSIBLY, because I couldn't help but be at least a tad biased myself, unless the product was complete crap. Hmmm... I don't like upsetting people...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 2:10:44 PM PDT
SMB:
The removed comment must have been my reply to Valuemind and not to you. I must have said something of so little value that even Amazon chose not to publish it. That's O.K. What I had attempted to say was "Thanks for your comment. I did not intend to suggest that these pots and pans would NOT burn nor scorch...." I guess I said it in such a manner that the powers that be did not like it. I am learning that no matter what we say in whatever forum we say it there are folks among us who take umbrage with the comment. Or, I should not be so thin-skinned and nor should they.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 2:12:21 PM PDT
John SchŽar says:
SMB: Just to reiterate. I am not upset with anyone for anything. Except maybe at me. By the way, I still like the pots and am getting ready to use at least two in a few minutes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›