7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
A portraiture photographer's dream!,
This is hands down one of the best portrait films around. If you are serious about portraiture, most professionals would agree that there is no other choice. The ISO160 edition is ideal, leaving little to no visible grain for portraits.
- True-to-life skin tones
- Slightly desaturated, perfect for portraits
- Extremely fine grain structure
- Trusted by most pro film shooters
- Scans VERY well
- Five-pack saves you a little money in the long run
- *EDIT*: Now offered through Prime! Thank you Amazon!
Most experts agree, there is little match this film for portraiture. Where Medium Format is just not feasible, the 35mm version provides EXCELLENT results both digitally and in printed shots! Highly recommended!