2.0 out of 5 stars 4pk means 4 socks not 4 pairs, November 15, 2012
This review is from: People Socks Men's Merino Wool Blend below Calf (4 Pairs) (Apparel)
These were exactly as described, a 4pk meaning 2 pairs. I do not know OF ANY COMPANY THAT LISTS OR SELLS THE SOCKS AS INDIVIDUAL ITEMS. BUYER BEWARE. The socks are very nice an I would have like to have had what I ordered. Oh and as it says (4 pair) in the description, not the title. It is too bad that I have no way to get what I ordered which is all I want, but I wouldn't trust them to send it correctly again if I were to repurchase them. But like I said they are very nice socks, if you want to take the risk.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 5:09:48 PM PST
Jeffrey,

We only sell 4 packs = 4 pairs of socks with this listing. They come with a sock band, brand new in a poly bag with a a total of 4 pairs of socks.
If you received something in error , then by all means send them back for a refund * I can verify that you have returned them and received a refund in FULL. Amazon handles all customer service for us.

Nobody here is trying to scam you and we have sold thousands of these pairs with no returns. I'm sure an error was made during the shipping process which was dealt with through a refund. We would gladly welcome a re-order. These socks are the comfiest ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:36:09 PM PST
Well there were 2 pairs of socks with a band around them not 4. You are right, as I said in my review the socks are very good and merely stated my experience. If you are telling me they only come banded in a 4 pair package, then there is something really wrong since that does not represent what I received and if they come in both 2 and 4 pair then more attention needs to be paid to what is shipped. I do not mean to imply that you are trying to scam, nor did I use that word, rather I would just want other buyers to beware that there appears to be a risk of receiving less than what is described. Amazon's customer service has already taken care of the issue, in a most professional and courteous manner. Since you do not handle your own customer service I do not see a reason to retract my rating. I am certain you would welcome a re-order, however I decided to get smart wool brand socks from a different company. In being an Amazon customer for over 10 years I have never received less than what I pay for nor been told that we only sell them in 4 pair banded packs yet get a 2 pair banded pack. I appreciate your letter and concern. All I asked for was to have the 2nd pair shipped, not a refund, but was told your inventory couldn't handle that. Which again seems very odd to me. I know mistakes are made, I make them occasionally as a seller on e-bay, but I don't put the onus on someone else (Amazon), I just do what needs to be done to make the order right, which in this case Amazon did, not 7headz. Being disabled I do not have the luxury of running back and forth to UPS, nor was I willing to pay for pick-up charges. You had a lot of good reviews which is what I based my decision on and in this digital world even more care needs to be taken than with a brick and mortar store to make certain there are not surprises like this. I wish you and yours a happy Thanksgiving and a profitable holiday season. -Jeff

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:43:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 6:08:14 PM PST
Jeff,

Its amazons policy to only refund and have the customer purchase the item again. They handle that. It's an Amazon policy not a 7headz one. They handle our customer service and fulfillment, therefore those are the rules that are followed. An exchange is too complicated for their system to handle. So they ask customers to re-purchase an item while they gladly handle a refund.

Our 4 pack comes with 4 pairs inside one polybag which has 2 pairs with a sock band and another 2 pairs with a sock band = 4 pairs in total, and then finally packaged in a polybag to make up a total of 4 pairs.

We have sold many thousands with no returns on the 4 pack. Our socks are awesome and happy they are made in the USA 100%

We welcome you back anytime :) Happy Holidays!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:48:12 AM PST
I see that this vendor sells both 2 and four pair bundles. Is it possible someone erred and sent you a 2 pair pack ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:07:59 AM PST
Glenn says:
They appear to sell both a 2-pair and 4-pair pack so this error is entirely possible.

On a separate note, you will be disappointed with Smart Wool. I bought both Smart Wool socks and glove liners a few years ago. A few months later - wear holes galore!! "Smart Wool" is not very smart, warm or durable.

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 10:25:27 PM PST
M. Spiegle says:
This happened to me too... I ordered a 4pk. I opened it up and had 4 socks, aka 2 pair not 4 pair. I emailed and stated my problem. They were very helpful and sent me 2 pair. They were understanding, and were easy to work with after the initial mix up. While I am hesitant to order from them again because I don't want to go through this again, I am about to place another order with them. The socks are THAT great.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2013 6:37:18 PM PST
NYer says:
Issues can happen during the time of shipping. Amazon handles all our shipment and customer service. If any issue arises , sure we'll fix it, if it's out of Amazon's scope. It's when you put our customer service to the test :)

We stand by our product 100% . It's American made and has been a labor of love. Our customers are number 1 and have our full guarantee with People Socks. Promise.

Stay comfy!

‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (519 customer reviews)

$44.95 $17.95