5.0 out of 5 stars The most heplful book I've read in my life, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Growing Taller Secrets: Journey Into The World Of Human Growth And Development, or How To Grow Taller Naturally And Safely. Second Edition (Perfect Paperback)
I bought this book in March 2010 with little hope that it may possibly help me to add some height. Guys, this is the real thing! I've read this book 3 times over, as not everything is easy to remember at once, and still sometimes going back to the book for reference. Not that I'm really enjoying to read books about health, it's just this book really gave me exactly what I needed - height. Yep, I will be 26 next month, had little hope on gaining anything at my age, but for the last 8 months of working with guidance from the book, I grew over 2.5 inches so far, and think have more to go!
Before getting hooked with this book I researched a lot on the internet, and very familiar with what's available out there. I can say that generally speaking, a lot of principals shown in this book have some similarities to what I found on some sites. The big difference for me was that all I could find on internet was just general ideas on what may help, some of those ideas are contradictory. This book not only laid down all principals of how I can increase height the most, but in very fine detail it explained how to implement everything. I simply did not have to search for clues anymore, got all the info I needed in one place. Now, it's like a bible of health for me.
The way the book is written can possibly be better, as several things were not completely clear to me from the first time I read it, but reading it again clarified everything. The book is easy to read (except some sections where you have to concentrate to understand it fully). Hey, it worked for me, that's what counts. I'm engaged to a girl who is of the same height as me right now, but last year I was much shorter than her. It feels great!
Yes, I've read more interesting books (even though lots of interesting things I discovered here too), but this book helped me more than any other book I've ever read. Get the book, you won't regret it.

[Add comment]