36 of 41 people found the following review helpful
To copy BSB to computer,
This review is from: Never Gone (Audio CD)
1. Click the Start button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu.
2. Double-click on the System control panel icon.
3. Select the Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button.
4. Configure Device Manager by clicking "Show hidden devices" and "Devices by connection," both from the View menu.
5. Insert the Cd into the computer and allow the SunnComm software to start. If MediaMax has never been started before on the same computer, the SbcpHid driver should appear on the list for the first time. However, on some systems Windows needs to be rebooted before the driver becomes visible.
At this point you can attempt to copy tracks from the CD with applications like Music Match Jukebox or Windows Media Player. Copies made while the driver is active will sound badly garbled.
Next, follow these additional steps to disable MediaMax:
1. Select the SbcpHid driver from the Device Manager list and click "Properties" from the Action Menu.
2. Click the Driver tab and click the Stop button to disable the driver.
3. Set the Startup Type to "Disabled" using the dropdown list.
That should do it. I used iTunes to copy my CD. Best of luck to you
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 15, 2009 10:56:50 AM PDT
Sharon Pearson says:
I wish I known that when I bought the CD a month ago (four years too late, I know). I copied it onto Itunes and it sounded really garbled. I'm going to try your suggestion and see if it works before I put it on my mp3 player.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›