4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for pets, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Fibre Craft 120-Pack Glue-On Googly Eyes Assortment, 5-30mm, Black (Misc.)
I purchase this big bag of googly eyes because I had a little accident. My wife had a very lazy labradoodle, he was very mellow and was all day just sitting at home.

One day I was late for work and forgot to close the door behind me, I got in the car and the pooch decided to go lei down behind my car. Usually he would just move when he heard the engine, but this time I reversed so fast, that the poor bastard didn't had a chance to get out of the way. Needless to say he didn't make it.

In my panic I stashed the body in my trunk, to hide it while I tough of something (my wife love the furry bastard, and would be devastated) During my lunch hour I took him to a taxidermist, who did a great job unfortunately he had to reconstruct much of the head, but he had to use glass eyes, which gave it a cold dead stare.

He always had a goofy look in his eyes, so I thought the glass eyes wouldn't cut it. I found these online and decided they were perfect, especially since I could shift them every now and then with different sizes so he didn't always looked the same.

My clever ruse worked like a charm, I would pin small eyes in the morning, then change them through out the day, even mix and match different size eyes, so he looked like he was squinting or looking sideways. Unfortunately one day my wife noticed that the dog didn't blink (he almost never did, because I use to bake him when I smoke weed), but after a few days wen't by she had to noticed this and became suspicious.

Anyway,Im trying to locate some eyes that might look like they're blinking, maybe those doll eyes that close depending on the position, or hologram eyes, but aside from this little defect, this googly eyes are great.

[Add comment]