4 of 7 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Born This Way - The Remix (Audio CD)
this remix album is amazing! i love the judas hurts remix and americano remix and all of them! i recommend you buy it! i love the album cover too
i LOVE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE HATING ON IT BECAUSE ITS AMAZING! This remix album will make you want to move your body! judas hurts remix is just dark and amazing! i dont know why but its my favorite. It has an amazing beat! bass! etc. Americano is just amazing! and this remix makes it better!
here its billboards review
1. Born This Way (Zedd Remix): With its gleeful techno breakdown and imaginative structure, we're more than fine with Gaga's No. 1 being reborn this way.
2. Judas (Goldfrapp Remix): "Judas" imagined as an industrial anthem, and Gaga's vocals turned into a slow, creeping harbinger of danger. Not the most successful pairing.
3. The Edge of Glory (Foster The People Remix): More heavy techno from the "Pumped Up Kicks" guys, with a pretty twisted breakdown beginning at the 3:20 mark.
4. Yoü and I (Wild Beasts Remix): The indie-rock weirdos of Wild Beasts add headphone-ready shimmer to Gaga's romantic ballad.
5. Marry The Night (The Weeknd & Illangelo Remix): the R&B phenom places his Midas touch on Gaga's latest single, capturing the longing of "Marry" in an intriguing new way.
6. Black Jesus Amen Fashion (Michael Woods Remix): Nothing too revolutionary, but those synths are filthy, and eventually reach a fever pitch.
7. Bloody Mary (The Horrors Remix): British rockers make "Bloody Mary" a lush, haunting affair, with Gaga lost in the darkness of the dance floor. Download immediately.
8. Scheiße (Guéna LG Club Remix): Europop stunner that's like a combination of The Knife's "Heartbeats" and The Vengaboys' "We Like To Party," somehow.
9. Americano (Gregori Klosman Remix): A woozy, somewhat sinister spin on Gaga's multi-lingual "BTW" highlight, but a bit too long.
10. Electric Chapel (Two Door Cinema Club Remix): Electro-pop group pokes and prods Gaga's original, and returns with a fun, wholly engaging slice of dance music.
11. Yoü and I (Metronomy Remix): The atmosphere swells around Gaga's lonely vocals, but never overwhelms it. Mysterious in the best sense.
12. Judas (Hurts Remix): Hints of dubstep as the complex beat builds itself into a frenzy before nearly collapsing. Didn't see that outro coming.
13. Born This Way (Twin Shadow Remix): Rising indie stars add jangle pop, skittish beat to the first single without sacrificing its rock-and-roll heart.
14. The Edge of Glory (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix): Dance masters embrace the Springsteen-influenced epicness of "Glory" with pumping drums and slinking synths.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2011 7:17:40 PM PST
R. Nolting says:
lol trying to boost her up when clearly this is terrible. just like the original 99 cent garbage...too funny.
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2011 11:31:50 AM PST
You must be seriously high on something to think these remixes are "amazing". They're the worst I've heard, ever, of any artist's music.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›