5.0 out of 5 stars This band will not make you James Bond, November 4, 2012
This review is from: 20mm Classic SS Nylon Striped Black / Grey - Easily Interchangeable Replacement Military Watch Band / Strap - Fits All Watches!!! (Watch)
I bought this watch band because I want to be like James Bond. He is fast and very smart, and has lots of friends. I was hoping this wrist band would help me to also do those things. Instead it just holds my watch on my wrist. So it was sort of a bad purchase. But my mom says that is my fault, for having thought that this wrist band would do all of those things. She says I should have gotten the red one. This one is well constructed and looks good on my wrist, and the nylon is easy to cut with scissors and burn with a lighter if you want to shorten the band. But again, it hasn't made me smarter or gotten me any new friends. I think it did make me a little faster though, so there's that.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 4, 2013 10:00:17 PM PDT
Dear Mr. Christie,
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with this watchband. Based on my own personal experience with this item, you should have received your Commission Notification from the British Secret Service within the first 48 hours after delivery, that is assuming you promptly fastened the band to a 1968 vintage Rolex Submariner. Having thoroughly familiarized yourself with the instruction sheet prior to destroying the document, I'm sure you are aware that the manufacturers are very specific on this point, so we shan't dwell on it further. As 6 months have elapsed since your purchase, your should have dispatched your 2nd termination target and received confirmation of your 'double 0 status'. If not, you must contact the office of the British Minister of Defense who will coordinate a meeting with M at a venue of her choosing...usually at the abandoned U station beneath the West trestle of London bridge. Bring a topcoat as it can get very chilly at this time of year...and I refer not only to the weather but to M's demeanor. You will then receive written orders to report for duty. Be sure to show a bit of initiative and stop in at Q Branch on the way to receive your Walther PPS .380 sidearm, replacement timepiece (I hear they're issuing Omegas again) and custom modified BMW. Whatever you do, don't 'whinge' about being promised an Aston Martin...that's just a bit of recruitment rubbish...you weren't intended to believe it.
Good luck on your next assignment...to root out a ruthless and seditious impostor at the very highest levels of the American government, and terminate same with extreme prejudice. A bit of discretion wouldn't be ill advised, either!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2013 7:55:49 PM PDT
Dear Mr. Weiniger
Your reply to the young man was vary kind & patient. I say well done sir. His Mum seems to be a wise a caring woman. I'm sure she'll set him straight in no time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2013 9:22:32 PM PDT
I hope he hasn't gotten himself into a pickle for having followed my advice. On the other hand, if you see a young bloke careening up and down the streets of downtown Madison, WI whilst wearing a gray and black NATO on a vintage Sub, and firing RPGs from a battleship grey BMW, please let me know!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›