1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Terrible terrible charger... caught on fire,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: AC Adapter/Power Supply&Cord for Asus (Personal Computers)
Maybe I received a defective charger but this one overheated and started smoking and caught on fire. Luckily I was in the room and nothing major happened as a result. I definitely would not recommend this charger at all. Things could of been a lot worse if I would not have been home as I frequently leave my laptop plugged up.