5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing like a foot massage to put you in a better mood, November 26, 2010
This review is from: The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager, Black (Health and Beauty)
Length:: 1:26 Mins

The thing I like best about this Sharper Image Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager is that it makes my feet feel so great after a long day walking or standing. It's a lot more effective than massagers that simply vibrate. It feels almost like someone is sitting there massaging your feet for you with their hands. We've had the machine for over 3 months now and it gets a lot of use around here.

It's a very simple machine to use with adjustable feet for height and both heat and non-heat settings. I love the way it looks with the heat setting "on", with the little revolving red lights. You'll see in the video how cool it looks. I hope you enjoy watching it and I hope it gives you a better idea of how it works. Two thumbs up for this great little machine!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2010 4:08:19 AM PST
T. ross says:
Thanks so much for posting this video . I'm going to get one for myself and my parents for Christmas.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2010 7:54:42 AM PST
PT Cruiser says:
T. ross, I think it'll make a great gift. You can't beat the shiatsu massagers.

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 8:23:22 AM PST
Thank you so much for taking time to post this video. It swayed me to purchase it for my son. You should be on Sharper Image's payroll :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2010 8:35:38 AM PST
PT Cruiser says:
Thank you for the kind words, Kelly. I hope your son enjoys it. It's really great to have, especially at this time of year with all the shopping!

Posted on Dec 14, 2010 11:30:45 AM PST
Do you stand on yours? I just found this at Costco for $32 after an $8 instant rebate so I grabbed one to see if it was comforting to the feet. On the box, it has a picture of somesone standing on the device. I tried this and it hurts like heck. Was wondering if folks are really supposed to stand on it or simply sit by the device with their feet resting on the machine.

Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 11:47:03 AM PST
PT Cruiser says:
No, I don't stand on mine and I wouldn't recommend doing so. I think that's probably too much weight for the machine and could damage it. Plus, like you said, it would likely be painful. All you need to do is rest your feet on it while sitting to get a really good foot massage.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 12:16:30 PM PST
Thank you for the quick response. I think it odd that the box has a picture of someone standing on the device if such conduct will damage the device.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 2:19:36 PM PST
PT Cruiser says:
Christopher, I don't have the box anymore but is the picture just one cut off at the knees where it could be someone sitting down, or does it show the whole person standing? Who knows, maybe you can stand on it, but I don't think that would be very comfortable.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011 6:48:22 PM PDT
S. McNamara says:
Does it still work? I've read on here that it breaks fairly easily,or doesn't last past 6 months.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011 10:10:26 PM PDT
PT Cruiser says:
It's alive and well and gets used just about every day by one or more family members. It seems to be well made and feels sturdy. I suppose you can't always tell by just looking at something, but this one gets a lot of use and hasn't shown any wear.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›