3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Rich repository of Biz Info & Excel Tools,
The tagline for this outstanding site is, "Small Business Spreadsheet Factory", but it is much more. First, there is a wealth of spreadsheets, both free and in product form.
The product they sell is called The Profit Planner, which is a nominally-priced, comprehensive set of Excel workbooks, MS Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
However, this site also offers a suite of free Excel workbooks and spreadsheets, and associated MS Word, PDF and HTML documents, that cover a number of financial, accounting and sales functions. These are invaluable small business tools that, alone, make this site worth bookmarking. The operator did not stop there, though. Also available on this site are:
- business plan tools, including spreadsheets and excellent instructions
- Excel functions glossary and guide
- free training guides for most Microsoft Office applications. These guides are in PDF format and rival commercial books!
- comprehensive list of acronyms, ratios and formulas in customer financial analysis, and financial terms
- suite of online calculators, including, breakeven analysis, productivity analysis, business evaluation, Altman Z-Score (covering publicly and privately held firms, and small businesses), and payroll analysis
This site deserves accolades for content, usefulness and value. If you are involved in financial analysis at any level, or want to learn more about MS Excel and other applications in the Office suite this site is invaluable.