176 of 186 people found the following review helpful
This product is great!,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Hde EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle (AS-EZ-CAP1) (Personal Computers)
This product is great but not perfect it has better quality then a DAzzle but only after i change some settings in the capture area heres how i did it
1. click capture video but don't capture.
2. click video type.
3. click mpeg.
4. click options, then click the 'SECOND' option.
5. click capture up in the tabs of the options.
6. move the quality meter all the way up to 100%.
7. then click advance.
8. make the quality DVD then scroll to the bottom then click 720 by 620 NTSC or the PAL option right below it if your in Europe.
9. the click display area and make it 16.9 then make the bit rate constant bit rate.
10. keep the audio were it is expect if the bit rate is under or above 224kbps then make it 224kbps to remove static.
11. now download a media encoder because MPEG isn't compatible with alot of programs.
13. Now record i bet the quality will be 999999999X better!
14. now click this review was helpful.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2011 9:54:56 PM PST
well now that i know of somebody that can "ACTUALLY" use this....Do you know if you can use this for a halo machinama?(well, if you know what that is)to capture gameplay?
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2011 5:50:36 AM PST
Yeah, i use it for machinima and some game-plays its usable with decent quality and not all halo machinimas are the best quality but yes its very usable hope you get famous on youtube... :)
Posted on Apr 12, 2011 6:40:52 PM PDT
Xan Henderson says:
This works for recording video on a xbox 360 right?? please respond.... thanks
Posted on Apr 28, 2011 11:18:16 AM PDT
Kenneth Brown says:
The product it's self is sound. I've been using one for over a year now with no problems. And then I built a new PC and went to Windows 7 and have had no luck with any of the Win 7 drivers I've found on the net. I even tried running it in XP mode to no avail.
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 2:39:49 PM PST
This will record any audio video device that uses "S-Video, Yellow, Red and White wires" Sorry for the late response
Posted on Jan 14, 2012 11:04:13 AM PST
Cole Issleb says:
when i got this i needed a male to male audio and video cable to use it
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:29:07 PM PDT
hey, when i use it, in the source tab it says usb 2.0 grabber, please help me
Posted on Apr 5, 2012 7:02:18 PM PDT
hey can this be used by a laptop? and for recording gameplay? and why is it that i have everything set up the way that ive been instructed to in the comments for this darn device?
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2013 5:06:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 18, 2013 5:07:26 AM PDT]
Posted on Jan 2, 2015 4:10:46 PM PST
Sharon L. Shudark says:
What does she mean by click Capture Video But dont capture video?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›