5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra! Runs small though!, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Cotton Spandex Sleep Bra for Nursing and Maternity (Baby Product)
I took the other reviewers advice and ordered an XL despite being a size 38 D (a size L according to sizing chart). I'm so so glad I did. The band is tight but not uncomfortable.
Honestly I ordered this because my Mother is coming out and I don't want to get the "you don't wear a bra, your boobs are going to be hitting your knees" lecture. I'm a stay at home Mom that has her boobs out for nursing constantly. So much so that I haven't had any desire to be encumbered by having to let out the boobs every time my son wants to eat. Well this is the perfect solution. It's super comfortable, flattering, supportive, and so easy to "unleash the hounds" as it were. I'm not having the boobs falling out issue but I'm not sleeping in it so it works perfect for me. Hopefully I'll be able to order more in the near future!
Update: After having worn this for a few days I'm totally getting the boobs falling out issue . The bra goes on great but after wearing it cleaning, walking around, moving, etc. There was total excessive boobage. That being said I would choose having to tuck in the beasts once in awhile over having them pancaked to my ribs as it is with many of the other nursing bras. Next time I'll look for a similar design with wider boob coverage.
Update #2
So in desperation to make this bra work I actually sewed the bra together where it is opened for boob release from the band to right where the seams split to go to each shoulder. Now no more breast exposure and there's still plenty of stretch to open for feeds. Yes!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 8, 2014 10:03:17 PM PDT
KelleyLynn says:
This was designed to be a sleeping nursing bra, enough support so your girls aren't too heavy and rolling around on you in the middle of the night, but enough "slack" to be able to nurse easily. Probably why you were having so many issues with falling out since you were trying to use it as a regular bra. But the sewing tip is good if it turns out to be comfortable enough to wear during daytime.

Posted on Jul 8, 2014 10:04:06 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 8, 2014 10:04:15 PM PDT]

Posted on Feb 19, 2015 2:15:06 PM PST
S. Blades says:
Thanks for the information - super helpful! I think I'll just stick with the Majamas Organic Easy Bra. I've owned several for a couple of years now just to wear around the house; now that I'm actually pregnant, I'm loving them even more! : ) They don't offer amazing support, but enough that I don't feel like I'm flopping around and sore, the girls stay put (no popping out like I've heard about the Lamaze bra), and they're super comfy to sleep in, too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.5 out of 5 stars (1,748 customer reviews)

$18.00 $12.98 - $19.99