75 of 96 people found the following review helpful
BEST BOOK ON ACQUIRING WEALTH EVER WRITTEN,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. (Paperback)
PLEASE READ THIS BOOK! I have worked with major celebrities and athletes that have went broke on earning 1 Million a year,this is the first author to really explain why.
I have read over 200 books on the subject and only 10 were worth reading, I have been to all the seminars etc. although I have been wealthy for some time I so wish this book was available when I was 20, Im 40 and well off and understand and already appply most of the info, but I was still able to learn a lot of new info, this book is mandatory for anyone serious about gaining and keeping their wealth. I am buying muliple copies and sending them to friends who dont understand why I OWN MY TIME etc.
This is by Far the best book ever written on the subject, better than Rich Dad Poor Dad, better than Think and Grow Rich, Better than any book By Donald Trump, this book breaks it down, I am a very hard critic on books of this genre and I had to sing the authors praises publicly.
Anyone that gives this book less than 5 stars is crazy! I bought this book after seeing all the 5 star reviews BELIEVE THE HYPE!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2011 5:07:10 PM PDT
I'm curious. What are the 10 books that you found worthwhile?
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2011 12:16:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 28, 2011 12:18:08 AM PDT
Eric Moore says:
15 BOOKS I FOUND MOST WORTHWHILE (Some are on Strategy and Creativity and not wealth Building Per se, but taught me Wealth
1) The Monk and the Riddle
2) The Art of the Start-Kawasaki
3) Why Should White Guys have all the fun?-Reginald Lewis
4) Rich Dad Poor Dad
5) Business Model Generation-Osterwalder
6) Think Like a Genius-Todd Siler
7) Things I wish I knew when I Was 20-Tina Seelig
8) The Art of War -Sun Tzu (Cleary Translation)
9) The Art of the Advantage-Kaihan krippendorff
10) Good to Great-Jim Collins
11) The Innovators Dilemma-Christenson
12) The Innovators Solution-Christenson
13) Competitive Strategy-Michael Porter
14) To Be or Not to be Intimidated-Robert Ringer
15) The Long Tail-Chris Anderson
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2011 6:56:23 AM PDT
Thanks very much! I've just finished Millionaire Fastlane and I would agree that it is very good.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›