5.0 out of 5 stars Hope for Healing Autoimmune, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Autoimmune: The Cause and The Cure (This book identifies the cause & the cure for: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynaud's, Rosacea, Myasthenia Gravis, Hashimoto's, Type 2 Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Sjogren's, and more) (Perfect Paperback)
After countless hours researching the mysterious autoimmune syndrome, this book has given me the best hope for curing it. I just finished reading it a few minutes ago and have not had the chance to put all of the recommendations into practice just yet but I will try them and see the result. The authors provide a lot of specific examples of research to fortify their argument and some very common sense advice WITH EXPLANATIONS ON WHY THEY RECOMMEND WHAT THEY RECOMMEND. A lot of times authors list what to do without explaining why, and without that, it's hard to follow their advice blindly.

Hopefully, my research phase is complete with this book so that I can move onto something else!

One month later... I can see the importance of organic, free range, grass fed, etc. for the autoimmune sufferer and eliminating processed foods and as many chemical toxins as possible. My digestive system hasn't been able to tolerate everything that was recommended foodwise but the nature of everybody's condition is different. I highly recommend this book.

Two months later...As it turns out, for two years I was not diagnosed properly by the medical professionals I was dealing with and the medical treatment did more harm than good. I just found a doctor who after one appointment got to the root of one big problem that was misdiagnosed by the top world class gastro experts. Now to undo the damage the other doctors did...

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 25, 2012 11:16:16 PM PDT
D. Brestar says:
What kind of doctor did you visit?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 3:12:52 AM PDT
Love To Read says:
A good old-fashioned internist who paid attention to what I was saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 2:01:23 PM PDT
I'm curious what couldn't you tolerate regarding the food recommendations? And also, how did this particular doctor help you in ways that others couldn't (and apparently the book couldn't)?

Thanks in advance.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 3:03:00 PM PDT
Love To Read says:
I was being treated for GERD and this book confirmed my suspicion that the drug I was on for two years did more harm than good. The new MD is weaning me off all drugs and I am slowly getting better. I couldn't tolerate the foods in the book because my digestive system was so compromised. But I intend to eat the way the book recommends as soon as I can.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 10:02:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 14, 2012 10:05:45 PM PDT
Please look at Gut and Psychology Syndrome (a book on Amazon) and consider the introductory diet it proposes.

Oh and don't forget the sauerkraut!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 4:54:09 AM PDT
Love To Read says:
Thank you, I just ordered it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›