82 of 98 people found the following review helpful
Well constructed real leather belt.,
This review is from: Dockers Men's 38mm Leather Bridle Belt (Apparel)
What I like.
- Real genuine leather belt. Not a stitched together belt, but 100% all leather. My last one lasted over 7 years. I should post a pic, you would laugh.
- The color is exactly as depicted in the picture. The color should lighten with age, but now it looks exactly like the image. Zoom in for a better glimpse.
- Sizing was as described. I wear a 34 and ordered a 36 belt. There are 5 holes. This is a 3 hole fit. X X 0 X X !
- Wore it all day today and my pants have NOT fallen off once... which as you know the job of a belt.
I did not like.
- It said made in China. Ok I have to admit I was not a big fan, HOWEVER my belt says made in Guatemala! So this really belongs in the like column negating the need for a do not like column and the reason I gave this belt 5 stars.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 6, 2015 11:23:09 AM PDT
Kevin Thomas says:
Actually, genuine leather is bad. Genuine, in leather terms, is actually the second worst kind. The best is full grain, followed by top grain, and then comes genuine. If something says genuine leather, steer clear FYI
Posted on May 15, 2015 7:23:18 AM PDT
Shaun Zhao says:
This was a great buy and went really well with this Leather Business Card Holder we got. I love the professional look.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›