4.0 out of 5 stars same pack is $25 at Costco, July 23, 2010
This review is from: Sanyo Eneloop Ni-MH Charger and 8 Rechargeable AA and 4 Rechargeable AAA Batteries (Electronics)
This pack was created specifically for Costco stores, where it costs $25 (sometimes $21 on sale). You have to decide for yourself if the 50% markup is worth the convenience of not having to deal with Costco.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 11, 2010 12:16:44 AM PDT
florent says:
Does this pack still cost 25 in Costco?

Posted on Aug 11, 2010 4:37:39 PM PDT
$25.99 plus sale tax at our Costco.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2010 8:39:58 AM PDT
S. Lemke says:
Yep, still there as of 8/22. Note that the included charger is pretty lame (charging four AAs at 300mA or four AAAs at 150mA, and only in pairs). It's slightly better than nothing, but fortunately this bundle is bargain-priced even if you consider only the batteries and not the charger.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2010 3:02:20 PM PDT
Sagesmoke says:
Really appreciate this information, I rarely get to COSTCO, but am going with a friend next week..so I can save the money, and buy them there! This is why I love Reviews!

Posted on Aug 31, 2010 9:30:11 AM PDT
Thanks! As of 8/31 the price is still valid. I went after I read this review and got it, even with tax I still saved.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 2:25:33 PM PDT
I just came back from COSTCO (Brooklyn, NY) and it is still on sale for $25.99! Great deal! At first, I did not buy it because I believed that I can get this package on the Amazon.com cheaper. Well, I made a little mistake. Now, I have to go back! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2010 8:00:11 PM PST
LeviCoon says:
it is on sale for about $21 10-20-2010
(got two packs)

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 4:30:05 PM PST
an1337 says:
Thanks for letting us know, I got it at Costco for way cheaper than this seller is pricing it at.

I hate when those crook resellers try to game people with things from Costco. I've seen that a lot here on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2010 4:41:07 PM PST
S. Lemke says:
Not everyone has a a Costco store nearby or a Costco membership. I wouldn't consider Amazon (or their sellers) to be "crooks". Sometimes I'm even happy to pay (slightly) more for something from Amazon just to avoid having to go to Costco and waiting in line there. YMMV.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2010 12:16:16 PM PST
an1337 says:
I am not saying Amazon are crooks, nor most of their resellers. But buying from Costco so you can resell on the Internet for a profit is of questionable ethics and unlawful. And I have seen that a lot. In addition there is a lot of discussion online about this, I'm not making this stuff up.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›