10,830 of 11,426 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore., January 21, 2009
This review is from: Uranium Ore
I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 17 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 101 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 22, 2009 4:20:02 PM PDT
BluesKid says:
I thought Libyans only sold plutonium. They've had to start selling uranium now? This truly is a global economic meltdown.

Posted on Jun 16, 2009 6:38:05 AM PDT
Oh my gawd, this had me laughing like a hyena! You have a wonderful imagination, and a brilliant sense of comedy. Thank you for this fabulous review! A+++

Posted on Jul 31, 2009 7:45:00 PM PDT
Hi, please keep me posted with updates on your grill cheese sandwich maker. I have several friends from Korea that are very interested in grilled cheese sandwiches.

Posted on Aug 25, 2009 6:54:13 AM PDT
Nice one :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 9:02:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2009 9:03:36 AM PDT
Kathy Tulley says:
*giggles at the review and at Matthew's comment* yes, what you said!

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 7:28:03 PM PDT
Hysterical!

Posted on Dec 9, 2009 4:35:04 PM PST
You sir, are firggin brilliant. Thank you so much.

Posted on Dec 9, 2009 8:40:38 PM PST
Frostbite says:
Thanks for the review, now I'm off to build my Dr. Robotnik vehicles from your inspiring post.

Posted on Mar 10, 2010 5:34:24 AM PST
Joe D says:
I want to hear more about your" high velocity, aerial, weighted Mormon net ". Those guys are all over Utah, and if your new invention will help eliminate them, I'm all for it, also, in this great country of ours, I think we should get rid of those Mormons that suffer from the sinful sin of pride, like in their hair, and as if they were God's gift to good hair, cuz they're not, mine is better, and we need to also, make sure those darned Mormon's who are not really Good Christians(TM), don't spread, like outside of Utah, especially not in 2012! But maybe they can be Vice Presidents, and get me coffee.

KThxbai,
Sarah P

Posted on Mar 24, 2010 2:33:25 AM PDT
navkat says:
Were you able to power up the Delorean in time to go back and avoid being shot by said Libyans?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (1,248 customer reviews)

$49.95 $39.95