The chapters after the introduction are
1) The atom and the periodic table - good diagrams, copy of the periodic table
2) Scientific notation - useful quick run through
3) Using your calculator - only issue was I've used different calculators over the course of my science career and the different makes seem to like to move some of the function buttons around!
4) Significant Figures - if only some of my students had read this chapter!!
5) The mole and molarity
6) Units and conversions - I know of plenty of websites that can do these, however unless things have changed since I was in college google wasn't allowed during exams! They give you fool proof methods, and make you do it the old fashioned way of units, units, units!
7) Acidity and Basicity
8) The Ideal Gas Law - broken down into each of the main elements of this law, which can be very useful for anyone that has issues isolating any one element.
9) Solubility - explains ` like dissolves like' very simply
10) Bonding - one of the areas I was never overly fond of, but runs through not only various bond types but dot and cross diagrams
11) Chemical Reactions - where it all ties in together and shows how fun chemistry can be!