3.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, fun, but Completely Biased, June 1, 2008
This review is from: The Synagogue of Satan (Paperback)
First of all I'm an American Jew. I was lucky to have grown up overseas and did much travelling, and was able to meet people from all over the world. I remember standing on a mountain in Jorden overlooking Israel and the Black Sea when I was 12, and my guide didn't know I was Jewish. He was telling me his criticisms of Israel and Jews. I was fascinated to hear from the other side, to hear their story.

I am not afraid to read criticisms of my fellow Jews. I seek out all point of view. My Jewish education was reprehensible and biased, and misleading in terms of the true intention of the Jewish wisdom and tradition. There are many Jewish people I can't stand who represent much of what is written about in this book. I do NOT doubt the truth of much of what is in the book, in terms of what PEOPLE have done, especially the Rothschild family. I do a great deal of reading about conspiracy theory (among other things), and interacting with people on these subjects. Very little of this is new. But as with these things, I got some new information out it.

That being said....I have also met many people who are NOT Jewish, who are just as reprehensible. The education of Christians, Muslims, well actually our own US educational is just as reprehensible as Jewish education. It is biased, devoid of the discussion of acceptance of true complexity of world events and human behavior. I have an MBA from a top school, and these masters programs in management TOTALLY FAIL to teach us the MOST IMPORTANT facts of business -- the level of deception in human behavior. Schools skip the complexity that must be examined if you are to seek the truth and try to do you part in making this world better for our children. If the Almighty Himself (whatever form you believe it to be) came down and revealed itself to try to help us, two things would happen. First people would be offended by the almighty, because he/she would not be what they expect him/her to be. Secondly, they would ignore what he/she had to say because fixing our problems would take too much effort and wouldn't be fun enough or give us individuals enough power.

I'm not sure what the objective of the author is, but if you appear biased, and put down the Jews like this, you will do nothing but spread the same hate that you claim Jews represent. When I read the introduction (written by Texe Marrs), I got a big red flag, because he was so offensive, even to somebody like me, who can't stand a good percentage of the Jews that I meet, and the people that control things in this world. Texe was pushing Christianity as the answer -- I'm not even going to go down THAT path...every religion is used for the pursuit of power by individuals in ways that are the antithesis of the intention of the religion (the scary part that these people probably believe what they're doing) Texe didn't mention this. Regarding Jews, it's not because these people are Jewish, it's because they are reprehensible human beings. And they not reprehensible because they're evil, they have mostly been brainwashed by our society and they're afraid. They're probably hopeless, the point is to help their children not spread the hate -- to let them know that there are adults out there who understand them and the world they are inherting. And the very people that have done this (brainwashed us) are probably the Rothschild's and friends, who happen to be Jewish. But they have NOTHING in common with me and the vast majority of my fellow Jews, as well as my fellow Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and so on. The Rothschilds are pigs who probably think they're doing the right thing. And you know something, when I meet so many pigs in the corporate world, and understand the nature of human beings, sometimes I think, maybe we need people like the Rothschilds and the Bildebers, etc to control us pigs, and unfortunatley I'm one of them. We're all pigs, don't single out Jews and don't single out the Rothschilds. The bottom line, is power needs to be distributed better. If you controled the world, and you were benevolent, ultimately your children or your children's children would ruin it all, that is for sure. It doesn't matter what religion or creed they come from. The old saying...absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But I know I'm a pig, I'm a human. And I have the choice to know when I FEEL like a pig, but I don't have to act that one. The acting is all that matters.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 9 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 4, 2008 3:53:42 AM PDT
Hogweed says:
What a wonderful, humble statement from a fellow human being. As one who has been/still is to some extent racist, anti-Semite, and all the other -ists, I have to admit to feeling humbled myself when I read something like that. Partly it's because it's so right - it's the powerful "figurehead" people in any group who set our stereotypes for the whole group/race/creed/whatever. I of all people should know this from my own upbringing in Belfast - the actions of the IRA sectarian murder squads encouraged Protestants to hate innocent Catholics; the actions of their counterpart death squads in the Loyalist community helped Catholics to want to kill innocent Prods; and so on.

You've reminded this man that we're all brothers under the skin, which may be more important that the contents of the book you're reviewing, and I for one have to work harder to remember that. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 8, 2008 7:01:42 AM PDT
Aaron Kinney says:
Mr. Schaeffer has proven to me that there are still sensible humans in the world, who can think for themselves and are intelligent, tolerant people. Thank you for this, which is not only a review, but is also a comment on the world and humanity and a wonderful lesson. Every single word you spoke rang true to my ears.

Aaron Kinney

Posted on Jun 16, 2008 10:30:21 AM PDT
posting comments on reviews? i never knew we could even do so. then, i read this review, riveting, balanced, statement. as with most books, the purpose is to prod the reader into exploration. the writer of the book seems to have accomplished that purpose with this reviewer. the review doesn't seem to offer much detailed analysis of this book. it is the ultimate purpose that this review manifests. very nicely written, mr. schaeffer!

Posted on Jul 7, 2008 5:44:14 PM PDT
I think that it is important to understand that The Jews that Mr. Marr's speaks so unfavorably about are the Zionist Jews. I am a Christian and I have recently denounced the Christian church because of their out of touch beliefs. They say they worship Jesus, then turn around and support the very things that Jesus fought and died to reject and to save us from. Preachers like John hagee, Pat Robertson and Billy Graham are Zionist Christians, which is why they preach these false teachings. Although I preferr not to put a lable on myself, I now like to think of myself as a Messianic Jew. It freaked my family out when I denounced Christianity, but I reminded them that Jesus himself was not a Christian and explained that the foundation of the Christian religion was based on Peganism brought forth by Catholicism. Religion is very deceptive and very dangerous.

I know that I am not racist against Jews, because I worship a Jew and I know that there are wonderful Jews in this world, all of which I love very much. Go to: Jewsagainstzionism.com (jews against Zionism dot com) to learn more about the Satanic Zionist Jews (and Satanic Zionist Christians) who rule our world.

God Bless Mr Schaeffer and peace and love to all the world!!!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2008 7:21:50 AM PDT
Kevin Clapp says:
I agree with most of what this review states-- I've read Texe Marrs before and was kind of put off by the way he spoke about Jews and the way he seemed to push Christianity as a means to denounce evil. That tends to discredit him in many cases, whereas I think there's otherwise valuable information he has to offer.

At times, it seems like Marrs is a bit hypersensitive and jumps the gun, pointing the finger at fictional characters and mythology as inherently evil. Sure, there's stuff like Harry Potter out there-- and it does promote magic within the context of imagination. Is that necessarily bad? If someone's braindead enough that they can't distinguish between reality and fantasy, their problems are bigger than misunderstanding a Harry Potter book.

The comments toward the end of this review, however, are a little unsettling to me. We're pigs because we're human? That sounds like some of the transhumanist sentiment that the eugenicists promote. Personally, I don't believe that people deserve extinction-- the final solution is a cop-out. Likewise, no one is worthy of taking on godlike qualities. These elites must be some profoundly disturbed people, and the power they possess is extremely dangerous. I believe that power and insanity are the only real things these people have in common. So to lump them together in a single category, seems hasty and driven by ulterior motives.

Posted on Jul 19, 2008 12:53:29 PM PDT
"Enlightening, fun, but Completely Biased"
"So in summary, I don't mind if people read the book. It's informative, but don't forget that it's EXTREMELY biased."

Of course it was biased.! There's no such thing as neutrality. Either a person is for truth or against it. Another example of false (fallacious) assumption leading to false conclusions. This source of false assumptions, your Talmud and rabbis/sages, is why Talmudists refer to non-Talmudists (gentiles) as "less than human" "as cattle" and without moral equity. I suspect that it would be rather easy to misrepresent and deceive (or hide the Judaic cultural complicity) to a predominately non-Talmudic readership when your Talmud gives license to lie to Gentiles - even though the vast majority of Judaics 90+% are non-Semite Ash-ka-NAZI in their ancestry, i.e. children of the "Amalakites" and the Philistines, etc.

Hitchcock sipped-over much of the suppressed/censored picture that ought to be exposed. He didn't take the query of history as to why the Kabbalahistic pagan Jews had been historically booted-out of every country they migrated to. He didn't present the case after case after case data of how their dualistic Lucifer/Satan worship had resulted in (via the substitution of Kabbalahistic Materialism for Supernaturalism) the moral, economic and cultural degradation of every country they've settled in; Palatine, Brittan, Armenia, Turkey, France, Germany, Russia, Poland, Hungary and America being several examples. One needs only read real history as-opposed-to the crypto Judaic-controlled Western rewrites that are given politically-correct acceptance to a dumbed-down public that has been given pseudo-education false starts via, government schools (Talmud/Kabbalah indoctrination centers) under the same lie of neutrality.

Tex Marrs was correct, it has "always" all boiled-down to religion. Under the asserted doctrinal guise of non-theistic "religious" Humanism you even manage to take a contradictory shot there. Such is the double-minded double-speak of Talmidism.

Posted on Jul 21, 2008 9:10:12 PM PDT
Seethem says:
Mark, the matrix created by mostly zionist, which most are not Jews, continuously fail to be on piont with reality but thats quite on purpose. Alow me to bring you back to reality. You are Jewish I am English: Lets suppose my English families for the last 2,000 years had a costom of jumping of a 150 ft cliff into the sea. OK Now if I chose not to make that jump, am I now not English. And suppose those English who chose to jump, are they more so English? Now suppose there are those who are not English and they expressly say it's stupid and foolish to jump of a cliff, are they now anti-English. My piont is one thing has nothing to do with the other and to think jumping of a cliff is stupid is not anti-English. So logic follows, if one reads the Talmud and should dislike it, that does not make them anti-Semetic. And if one spots a cabal of professed Jews who think non-Jews are anamals and feels indignant about it, that does not mean that he hates all Jews. In fact all Jews are not ONE, thats a lie. There are Jews who are against the ocupation of Zionist Israel. I rest my case.
Ralph

Posted on Jul 22, 2008 8:17:55 PM PDT
Kevin Meer says:
I commend you for your open-minded inquiry and it seems others are also impressed with your honesty since Jews in general are typically defensive to the extreme regarding any kind of historical criticism. We have probably read much of the same material and from what I have read authors usually distinguish between Jews and Zionists. It is a shame for the indiscriminating reader that Marrs does not. This would also have been Marrs' only defense against being branded an anti-Semite. The anti-Semite label carries a large threat to critics, while being employed so liberally that, for the critical thinker, it has lost any real meaning. Although Zionists present a captivating case laden with emotion, clearly not all Jews are subscribers and any human would dissociate after learning that mass stratification of "lesser" goyish humans has been carried out by a select few of their own race.

What I would like to understand better are the notions you hold about inherent human greed. It seems you know that historic political and economic systems have been manipulated by moneyed interests and yet you blame the sheep instead of the shepherds. The above interests seek absolute power and so yes, they are corrupted absolutely. Power distributed equitably would not necessarily be a problem. The ruling elite have more money than could ever be spent within their lifetime on earth, they hold the masses in the palm of their hand, yet they do not retire or feel contentment. Let's put this "pig" thing in perspective... We all may have grand desires but even if our every wish came true, most would not wish to enslave entire countries or profit from the deaths of millions. This is a whole other level of gluttony, which would be incomprehensible to most of us. If we are indeed all one people there cannot be "ruling" families elevated so astronomically far above others.

How do the Rothschilds or Bilderbergers help to curb the greed of mankind? I cannot fathom this lexicon. It seems banking families have exploited and tilted economic systems like capitalism/fascism to their own benefit while perpetuating the false belief that anyone can succeed if they work harder or more shrewdly than their fellows. They have us playing cut throat over the scant resources they do not own and this is what truly breeds swine. Anyone who chooses to join rather than beating them is a piglet so I would prefer that they speak for their particular caste rather than humanity at large. You are right that power mongers and elite bloodlines seem to come in all colors and this can be substantiated by researching the roots of power in any "civilization" whether it is European, Jewish, Chinese, or Aztec. However, when these shadowy figures, often portrayed as subhuman, are not given full charge, the natural tendency of humans is to live in a more egalitarian fashion. Natives do get restless when there is a challenge and increased challenges have been posed by "civilized" interlopers looking to seize wealth or land. These 'takers' of Cain have painted a very ugly picture of Abel within our textbooks. We are living in an unnatural "dog eat dog" state of subsistence that has allowed rulers to disburse arbitrarily what nature once did systematically. Yet when god, mother earth, or father time decides they have had enough human lunacy, it will be all of us who are punished for what our so called leaders prescribed. The human masses have not been allowed to create a harmonious world as they might like because of a few bloodlines that play musical chairs with our leadership. Elite Jews fit this description because of the monopolies they have established in various lands over the most vital industries and because they are so exclusive in sharing power only with other Jews.

Yes, pig society has bred piglets but we will never know what might have come of us without our "subhuman" peers. People have been lead to be grateful to Cain or "those who brought knowledge" for rescuing us from the perils of nature. If you are comfortable at the top, perhaps this makes sense but the rest of us are tired of being treated like cattle. The life of Able is a faded memory and nature is now to be feared but I would trade the fears and woes of civilization for those of the former in a heartbeat. Anyone is welcome to join me, except pigs & piglets.

Posted on Aug 29, 2008 6:37:29 PM PDT
More biased than television???

Posted on Sep 11, 2008 1:38:27 PM PDT
I agree completely with you, Mr. Schaeffer. Sure, we can create endless lists of what Jews have or have not done in a conspiratorial way, but we can also create another list right beside it of the same things consisting of gentiles. I think that the two lists would be about the same length.

The problem is not ethnicity or even, at the root, religion, the problem is pathology in human beings and how psychopaths can take any ideology and use it to cover their greed for power and plunder and destruction. If anyone reading this wants to really understand what is wrong, read Andrzej Lobaczewski's book "Political Ponerology: The Science of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes." In this book, he lays out the real causes of evil in our world: psychopathology, people Without Conscience, Snakes in Suits, the Sociopath Next Door, and so on. (All titles of additional worthwhile reading.)

It's not the Jews, per se, it's not the Christians, per se - and it's not the Muslims either; it's the pathological types that hide behind those ideologies and use them for their own nefarious purposes.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›