37 of 37 people found the following review helpful
Viatclay 8-Cup review,
This review is from: VitaClay VF7900-4 Chef Gourmet 8-Cup Rice and Slow Cooker Pro, Brushed Stainless (Kitchen)
- easy to clean and use
- both brown and white rice are cooked perfectly.
- overall design and look is sleek
- rice retains its taste and texture even after a few days
- size, occupies to much space
- `rice cooking` indicator light stopped working after 2 weeks
- cooking time is a little bit longer than regular rice cookers
- claypot should be handled with care as it might break
Overall I would recommend this product for its health benefits and quality of cooked rice.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2011 3:32:59 PM PDT
connie King says:
how long did it take to you for brown rice and beans without soak, if you ever cooked these, your answer greatly appreciated.
Posted on Oct 22, 2013 8:19:49 AM PDT
A real one says:
VM 7800-8.: Nothing cooked better than regular cheap rice cooker, but cost much more.My people eat rice 3 times a day, everyday.we know how the rice should be done right
‹ Previous 1 Next ›