61 of 62 people found the following review helpful
Great Bag for the Gym,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: adidas Women's Squad II Duffel Bag (Apparel)
I couldn't take it anymore: I have been lugging around a monstrosity of a gym bag that I bought for cheap at an outlet mall. I have accidentally taken people out at the gym coming around corners; I had to stuff the thing in my locker and scramble to close the door before it burst out; the enormous main compartment sucked my belongings into it like a black hole, and the side compartments were no help whatsoever. But it turns out there was light at the end of the tunnel!
Enter the Adidas Women's Squad II Duffel Bag in color Mercury Grey/Bahia Pink/Vivid Blue.
It is the perfect size and shape for any regular gym-goer (fanatics may want more space). What I love about this bag is that it possesses wonderful organizational features despite it's relatively small size. The mesh water bottle pocket, as well as the numerous compartments within, and the amazing ventilated shoe tunnel make this bag everything an active girl could want. My absolute favorite feature, however, are the loops on either side of the bag, making it easy to hang vertically in my gym locker. No more scrambling to fit a horizontal gym bag into a very vertical locker space!
- Perfect size to fit the following items: water bottle, gym shoes, shower flip-flops, small bag of travel-size toiletries, 2 pairs of socks, 2 sports bras, yoga pants, t-shirt, and a small pouch holding lifting gloves, ipod, iphone, gym membership card, tissue, and locker key without too much OR too little space left over
- Thanks to great organizational features, you can find any of these items in a second
- Water bottle pocket fits even my giant 1000ml/32oz camelbak bottle
- Loops on both sides of bag to hang inside gym locker
- High quality material
- Color accurate to on-screen representation
- Tough metal zippers and zipper-pulls
***1/14/15 UPDATE: After owning this bag for nearly a year, I can say that it is holding up very well. It has some slight wear and tear to it, but seeing as I'm carting it around with me week after week, this is to be expected. My only complaint with this bag is that the shoulder strap is not padded. That addition would have made this THE gym bag.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2014 6:44:18 PM PST
damn dood im glad everything worked out
‹ Previous 1 Next ›