3.0 out of 5 stars Decent game, but it seems buggy., November 22, 2013
This review is from: Zumba Fitness World Party - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The dances are eye candy and I was pretty excited of the game. But the tutorial part is too short and I wish the full break down of the moves are offered like Dance central 3. I don't want to just blindly follow the instructors. Hope more tutorials can be added during the future update. There is one problem bothers me a lot. The screen freezes black sometimes when I start the game. It only happens with Zumba world party and other games works fine on my new xbox 360 E. I got the games from the game on demand so I think it's a game bug. I also tried to download the game multiple times, but the black screen problem persists. Anyone also encountered this?

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2013 4:01:44 PM PST
I am having the same problem. I am not able to play the game on my Xbox 360, but all of my other games work.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2013 5:33:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2013 5:34:04 PM PST
Mikita says:
I'm also facing the same problem.. the game does not start at all. All I can see is a black screen .. I tried restarting it multiple times but dint help. Its very frustrating... I was initially very excited about this game but once this problem started coming up I don't feel like playing it at all. Don't they have a solution for this?

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 5:50:02 PM PST
I encountered this. My screen stayed black. Other games play fine. I requested a replacement today.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2013 3:26:52 PM PST
Brent Moore says:
Same thing has happened to us. We are on our third disk and it still does not work. After successfully downloading the demo version directly to our condole we thought we would buy the game directly from xbox and guess what alls we get is a black screen. We have contacted xbox support and they have been no help. What a disappointment as we really wanted to play this as we loved the demo. Has anyone been able to get theirs to work?

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 9:35:56 AM PST
L. Salzmann says:
I have the same issue. The only thing that fixes it is rebooting the Xbox. After rebooting and starting the game again, I wait and listen to hear if the disc driver is reading it this time around. It usually is and will start up fine, but there is a delay so you have to wait a little bit. Hopefully there will be a patch sent out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2013 9:14:37 PM PST
Gum24 says:
Same issue here. I'm on my second disk after returning the first one for the same exact issue. The game did play once after rebooting the console about 6 times. I'm now on my 8th reboot and no success. Has anyone received a disk that works consistently???

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 10:09:37 PM PST
Ed S says:
Purchased the game recently, and I also encounter it. Rebooting seems to solve that problem. The game also always seems to freeze on the Mas Quenada song. It's very annoying. Grrr.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.0 out of 5 stars (107 customer reviews)

$29.99 $23.99