5.0 out of 5 stars Nice n sturdy, April 3, 2014
This review is from: BI.TENCON Black/champagne 24 Spiral Steel Boned Satin Corset Waist Training Corset (Apparel)
The corset strings were a little short, or maybe I should've ordered a large, but I replaced the lace strings with longer, thicker, more durable string and it fits just fine, it doesn't bend or move--even on the sides or front... I have a little under belly, but I'm sure it will eventually disappear. I can't wait to see if it actually works on my waist line.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2014 6:36:16 AM PDT
Roberta says:
I have a bit of a lower belly as well. Does this cover it? I'd hate for it to bulge out beneath it. How does it fit under clothing?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2014 6:47:49 AM PDT
It does not cover it but I wear a panty girdle for that. Hopefully it will continue to shrink. It fits well under most outfits as long as its not too form fitting like a bidycin dress or something. But it does give me a real coke bottle shape. Its really strong.

Posted on May 13, 2014 7:19:32 PM PDT
can you please tell me how is it work with you now? I wonder, I wanna order it.. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2014 6:37:50 AM PDT
I would suggest ordering a large. But its a great buy. I have medium and my belly sticks out from under it. It still cinches my waist. It bruises some too though.

In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2014 7:14:51 PM PDT
Many thanks for yr reply... But please would you clarify to me if u already seen some results from wearing it? I mean did you notice after take it off that your waist become small?? what about your stomach also, did it affect it?
Sorry for bothering or for my English which is not good, so i din't get your point.. so please i need clarification for these two points.. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2014 6:00:59 AM PDT
After taking it off I do feel flatter....but I havent used it that long to notice many inches off my waist...it improved my posture also. When wearing it I feel less hungry and notice when I take it off I get full faster.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2014 6:29:46 PM PDT
How many inches was your waist when you purchased it? I have a 29 in waist and I want to start waist training but I am not sure what size to get since it says that it runs small.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2014 6:49:16 AM PDT